Going to Zambia this winter and determined we need tourist visas as Canadians.
My question is should we get on arrival at Livingston airport or get in advance from the embassy ? Seems to be same price.
We will need double entry as we are taking the Zambezi Queen in between time in Livingston .
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 2 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 3 New exit tax when departing Tunisia
- 4 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 5 Durban / Hluhluwe / Ponta Mamoli (Mozambique) / Mkuze Falls Itinerary
- 6 Eight days in Israel--What did I miss?
- 7 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 8 What a wonderful holiday in Kenya!!
- 9 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 10 Eilat to Petra
- 11 Long layover at Hamad Airport, Doha
- 12 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 13 Private driver for one day from Agadir?
- 14 Cape Town Trip
- 15 Safaga activités
- 16 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 17 12 hours layover in Cairo
- 18 Jordan vacation
- 19 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 20 Tipping for a hot air balloon safari?
- 21 Morocco Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert - Any recommended itinerary ?
- 22 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 23 Serengeti self-drive camping trip
- 24 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 25 Egypt with Zahi Hawass