Going to Zambia this winter and determined we need tourist visas as Canadians.
My question is should we get on arrival at Livingston airport or get in advance from the embassy ? Seems to be same price.
We will need double entry as we are taking the Zambezi Queen in between time in Livingston .
Thanks in advance.
- 1 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 2 Bugs n' Botswana
- 3 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 4 Group Trip to Israel
- 5 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 6 My Trip to Palestine
- 7 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 8 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 9 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 10 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 11 My trip to Egypt .....
- 12 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 13 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 14 Safari and Beach in June
- 15 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 16 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 17 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 18 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 19 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 20 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 21 Homestay Accomodation
- 22 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 23 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 24 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 25 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2