Going to Zambia this winter and determined we need tourist visas as Canadians.
My question is should we get on arrival at Livingston airport or get in advance from the embassy ? Seems to be same price.
We will need double entry as we are taking the Zambezi Queen in between time in Livingston .
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.hairlosspropecia.org/revitasence-serum-reviews/
- 2 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/max-gain-xtreme-reviews/
- 3 Two Nights in Tangiers
- 4 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/revitasence-serum-reviews/
- 5 http://healthyclubpro.com/vitapulse-ingredients/
- 6 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/testx-core/
- 7 Muscle Booster Pure There are many weight loss
- 8 Affidavit document for sole parent traveling to SA with child
- 9 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 10 Help plan African Safari
- 11 Trip Insurance for Africa Trip
- 12 Help planning a first safari on a budget?
- 13 Tipping on Safari
- 14 Cape Town
- 15 Widerness Lodges
- 16 THE PANORAMA ROUTE
- 17 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 18 Cape Town -safety
- 19 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 20 SA itin review
- 21 Botswana safari in late November
- 22 Ferry to Morocco
- 23 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 24 Dubai (DXB) - New Business Lounges
- 25 Morocco 8 nights Dec trip ideas