So, we're still working on planning what will be our fourth Safari. We've kind of been all over the map (in a fun way) with planning. Now I'm onto this idea, and would love to see if anybody has thoughts or feedback:
We're thinking of heading to Zambia; and instead of hitting a number of reserves, we thought we'd just go to one camp and pretty much settle in there for about seven nights. Our candidate in Chiawa (and maybe we would do a couple of nights in Old Mondoro in the midle of the week.) This is because we've done the five camps in two weeks thing -- and LOVED it! But now that we've done that in SA and Bots, we're thinking just settling and relaxing and enjoying a single area in depth might be more fun -- or at least just different.
This would be first trip to Zambia; we're going in late July. The rest of our time in Africa will be in non-safari parts of SA. We love game drives and water activities. Any thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Death Note: Light Up the New World 2016 On'line HQ
- 2 Tipping...
- 3 Changing planes at Dubai
- 4 Morocco for 9 nights in February
- 5 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 6 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 7 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 8 Morocco Trip Report
- 9 Where to go for lunch and dinner in Fes, Marrakech, and Essaouira
- 10 Free walking tours Medina Marrakech ???
- 11 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 12 Israel Transportation
- 13 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 14 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 15 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 16 Morocco help
- 17 First trip to Africa
- 18 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 19 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 20 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 21 IRAN
- 22 Money in Uganda
- 23 Uganda Visa
- 24 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 25 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed