So, we're still working on planning what will be our fourth Safari. We've kind of been all over the map (in a fun way) with planning. Now I'm onto this idea, and would love to see if anybody has thoughts or feedback:
We're thinking of heading to Zambia; and instead of hitting a number of reserves, we thought we'd just go to one camp and pretty much settle in there for about seven nights. Our candidate in Chiawa (and maybe we would do a couple of nights in Old Mondoro in the midle of the week.) This is because we've done the five camps in two weeks thing -- and LOVED it! But now that we've done that in SA and Bots, we're thinking just settling and relaxing and enjoying a single area in depth might be more fun -- or at least just different.
This would be first trip to Zambia; we're going in late July. The rest of our time in Africa will be in non-safari parts of SA. We love game drives and water activities. Any thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 First safari- what to wear? Gifts for locals?
- 2 Israel for 10 days
- 3 Tanzania - first trip - many questions.
- 4 Rental Car Rabat Airport
- 5 14-16 day visit to South Africa
- 6 experiences with African travel Resource
- 7 name issue
- 8 3 days in Jo'Burg
- 9 Madagascar suggestions
- 10 Travelling to Atlas mountains
- 11 3-part Zimbabwe: Join Wild Dog Researcher, Walk Mana Pools, Canoe Zambezi
- 12 First time in Southafrica - Suggested itinerary
- 13 Seven day solo trip to Morocco
- 14 East Africa Travel Visa - Starting in Kenya
- 15 4 weeks in South Africa ideas
- 16 only private conservancies or can i add in a national park
- 17 Single traveler
- 18 Should I visit Vamizi Island again?
- 19 Liquids Restrictions - South Africa to Zimbabwe
- 20 Morocco & Spain with Kidos!
- 21 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 22 My Magical Southern African Photography Safari: A Trip Report
- 23 morocco help please
- 24 3 adults in Dubai need a good hotel to share with privacy!
- 25 Botswana - Oct vs June