So, we're still working on planning what will be our fourth Safari. We've kind of been all over the map (in a fun way) with planning. Now I'm onto this idea, and would love to see if anybody has thoughts or feedback:
We're thinking of heading to Zambia; and instead of hitting a number of reserves, we thought we'd just go to one camp and pretty much settle in there for about seven nights. Our candidate in Chiawa (and maybe we would do a couple of nights in Old Mondoro in the midle of the week.) This is because we've done the five camps in two weeks thing -- and LOVED it! But now that we've done that in SA and Bots, we're thinking just settling and relaxing and enjoying a single area in depth might be more fun -- or at least just different.
This would be first trip to Zambia; we're going in late July. The rest of our time in Africa will be in non-safari parts of SA. We love game drives and water activities. Any thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 2 Morocco Expert Tours
- 3 Cradle of Humankind
- 4 Johannesburg...?
- 5 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 6 Luxury train ride
- 7 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 8 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 9 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 10 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 11 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 12 Petra from Israel
- 13 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 14 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 15 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 16 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 17 israel tour
- 18 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 19 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 20 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 21 Safety in Fes
- 22 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 23 Sim card mainly for data
- 24 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 25 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina