So, we're still working on planning what will be our fourth Safari. We've kind of been all over the map (in a fun way) with planning. Now I'm onto this idea, and would love to see if anybody has thoughts or feedback:
We're thinking of heading to Zambia; and instead of hitting a number of reserves, we thought we'd just go to one camp and pretty much settle in there for about seven nights. Our candidate in Chiawa (and maybe we would do a couple of nights in Old Mondoro in the midle of the week.) This is because we've done the five camps in two weeks thing -- and LOVED it! But now that we've done that in SA and Bots, we're thinking just settling and relaxing and enjoying a single area in depth might be more fun -- or at least just different.
This would be first trip to Zambia; we're going in late July. The rest of our time in Africa will be in non-safari parts of SA. We love game drives and water activities. Any thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 2 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 3 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 4 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 5 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 6 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 7 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 8 Yom Hazikaron
- 9 Yom Haatzmaut
- 10 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 11 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 12 recomendation on African Safari company
- 13 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 14 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 15 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 16 One extra day in Jordan
- 17 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 18 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 19 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 20 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 21 Israel in Late October or November?
- 22 One month in Africa
- 23 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 24 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 25 Travel to Saudi Arabia