So, we're still working on planning what will be our fourth Safari. We've kind of been all over the map (in a fun way) with planning. Now I'm onto this idea, and would love to see if anybody has thoughts or feedback:
We're thinking of heading to Zambia; and instead of hitting a number of reserves, we thought we'd just go to one camp and pretty much settle in there for about seven nights. Our candidate in Chiawa (and maybe we would do a couple of nights in Old Mondoro in the midle of the week.) This is because we've done the five camps in two weeks thing -- and LOVED it! But now that we've done that in SA and Bots, we're thinking just settling and relaxing and enjoying a single area in depth might be more fun -- or at least just different.
This would be first trip to Zambia; we're going in late July. The rest of our time in Africa will be in non-safari parts of SA. We love game drives and water activities. Any thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 2 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 3 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 4 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 5 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 6 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 7 Buying merchandise
- 8 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 9 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 10 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 11 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 12 Egypt January-February 2018
- 13 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 14 safari for the mobility impaired
- 15 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 16 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 17 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 18 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 19 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 20 Dining in Cape Town
- 21 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?
- 22 Dubai plan
- 23 Best Layover from NY to Cape Town
- 24 Israel with kids in August
- 25 Sterkfontein/ Cradle of Humankind