So, we're still working on planning what will be our fourth Safari. We've kind of been all over the map (in a fun way) with planning. Now I'm onto this idea, and would love to see if anybody has thoughts or feedback:
We're thinking of heading to Zambia; and instead of hitting a number of reserves, we thought we'd just go to one camp and pretty much settle in there for about seven nights. Our candidate in Chiawa (and maybe we would do a couple of nights in Old Mondoro in the midle of the week.) This is because we've done the five camps in two weeks thing -- and LOVED it! But now that we've done that in SA and Bots, we're thinking just settling and relaxing and enjoying a single area in depth might be more fun -- or at least just different.
This would be first trip to Zambia; we're going in late July. The rest of our time in Africa will be in non-safari parts of SA. We love game drives and water activities. Any thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 NòRTON @ installations renewal CONTACT18006817208 NòRTON Tec*h Supp0rt care
- 2 Morocco Trip Report
- 3 Current Recs for Driver/Guide in Morocco
- 4 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 5 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 6 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 7 Cape Town & wine country in July? Help...
- 8 11 days Jordan and Israel...need help with planning
- 9 Safety issues driving the Garden Route in South Africa?
- 10 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 11 Late August Cape Town/Safari/Vic Falls Advice Wanted
- 12 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 13 Marrakech
- 14 Moroccan Camel Safari
- 15 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 16 Abu Dhabi overnight stay
- 17 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 18 Audley Travel
- 19 Can "European" plugs be used in South Africa?
- 20 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 21 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 22 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 23 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 24 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 25 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.