I’m looking for advice. I had a wonderful experience on my first safari last July which included Zambia (to see the falls), Botswana (Chobe Chilwero & Chief’s) and SA (Mala Mala & Ulusaba). I now find myself in the position of being “dragged” back by my family and a group of friends.
Since I’m doing the planning, I get to choose where we’re going. I’ve always wanted to see the Namib Dunes so Sossusvlei (2 nights?) is in. Since I’m in Namibia, Etosha (3 nights) would seem to be a no brainer.
Some of my group wants to see Victoria Falls (1 night) and, given Roccco’s enthusiasm, another 3-4 nights in Zambia. We’ll finish up back at Ulusaba.
My group currently consists of 9 and will probably grow to12. We’re planning for early August, ’07.
Namibia or Zambia first?
South Luangwa or Lower Zambezi? Which would contrast well with Etosha and Sabi Sand? A walking safari (i.e., walking between camps) is not an option.
And which camps/lodges? My group does get to approve my choices so they 1) need to be large enough to accommodate 12 guests and 2) need to be in the “upscale” category.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 ews absorbed into the layers of
- 2 nonetheless that that is damag
- 3 http://buysupplementsreview.com/hypertone-force/
- 4 Top Five Must-see Places in Addis Ababa
- 5 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/bellacelle-eye-cream/
- 6 http://www.ifirmationantiagingcream.com/nitrobuild-plus-avis/
- 7 Morocco Questions
- 8 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 9 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 10 Botswana safari recs
- 11 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 12 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 13 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 14 Botswana in January
- 15 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 16 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 17 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 18 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 19 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 20 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- 21 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 22 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 23 2 days i n JO'burg
- 24 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 25 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options