Although I flew into Johannesburg, my first real introduction to natural South Africa is in Zambia. With just the shirt on my back, a netbook and camera bag, I am received with smiling faces and opened arms. Intending to stay just three days, I find it hard to leave after five.
Zambia, My Intro To South Africa
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 2 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 3 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 4 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 5 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 6 South Africa trip advices
- 7 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 8 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 9 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 10 First time in Africa on safari
- 11 South Africa Peer-to-Peer Vehicle Rentals
- 12 Saruni Samburu & Tortilis Amboseli - An amazing experience
- 13 Erg Chebbi, a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience!
- 14 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 15 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 16 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 17 Namibia - Camping Tour
- 18 Dubai Airport: is it safe for a woman traveling alone?
- 19 Two weeks in Qatar, how much money to budget?
- 20 Transport Available from Harare to Victoria Falls - 17 Aug 2014
- 21 Tanzania Safari - The Good, The Bad, The Unexpected and The Amazing!!
- 22 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 23 Binoculars for safari
- 24 South Luangwa Wild Dogs......article in NYTimes
- 25 Tipping