A question from a new member here.
We(my boyfriend and myself) are going to Zambia in May.
Victoria Falls 3 days (Nyala Lodge)
South Luangwa (3 days Kapamba)
South Luangwa (3 days Kafunta)
Lower Zambezi (4 days canoe-trip)
Lower Zambezi (3 days Chiawa)
Has anyone here been to Zambia in May before? How is the game-viewing? Any idea what we can expect from the lodges we booked? Is the canoe-trip as scary as it sounds? (I think I will love it, but I am a bit worried about those hippos
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 safari for the mobility impaired
- 2 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 3 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 4 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 5 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 6 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 7 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 8 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 9 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 10 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 11 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 12 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 13 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 14 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 15 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 16 Buying merchandise
- 17 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 18 Egypt January-February 2018
- 19 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 20 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 21 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 22 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 23 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 24 Dining in Cape Town
- 25 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?