A question from a new member here.
We(my boyfriend and myself) are going to Zambia in May.
Victoria Falls 3 days (Nyala Lodge)
South Luangwa (3 days Kapamba)
South Luangwa (3 days Kafunta)
Lower Zambezi (4 days canoe-trip)
Lower Zambezi (3 days Chiawa)
Has anyone here been to Zambia in May before? How is the game-viewing? Any idea what we can expect from the lodges we booked? Is the canoe-trip as scary as it sounds? (I think I will love it, but I am a bit worried about those hippos
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco Highlights
- 2 Uganda Trip Report
- 3 Money in Uganda
- 4 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 5 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 6 VISA for Mozambique
- 7 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 8 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 9 Cape Verdean Esqudos
- 10 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 11 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 12 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 13 Best African Safari
- 14 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 15 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 16 beach visit after safari
- 17 Petra Wadi Rum
- 18 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 19 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 20 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 21 What is worth seeing in November?
- 22 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 23 Israeli Tour Guides
- 24 Masai Mara in May
- 25 Western Desert Itinerary