A question from a new member here.
We(my boyfriend and myself) are going to Zambia in May.
Victoria Falls 3 days (Nyala Lodge)
South Luangwa (3 days Kapamba)
South Luangwa (3 days Kafunta)
Lower Zambezi (4 days canoe-trip)
Lower Zambezi (3 days Chiawa)
Has anyone here been to Zambia in May before? How is the game-viewing? Any idea what we can expect from the lodges we booked? Is the canoe-trip as scary as it sounds? (I think I will love it, but I am a bit worried about those hippos
Thanks in advance for your help!
Zambia May 2006
- 1 My trip to Egypt .....
- 2 Safari Cost Comparison
- 3 Help! First African safari!!!
- 4 dubai for 5 days
- 5 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 6 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 7 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 8 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 9 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 10 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 11 Bugs n' Botswana
- 12 Group Trip to Israel
- 13 My Trip to Palestine
- 14 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 15 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 16 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 17 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 18 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 19 Safari and Beach in June
- 20 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 21 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 22 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 23 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 24 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 25 Homestay Accomodation