I´m plannig a safari to Zambia next summer.
I´ve contacted with some operators, and I´m surprised about different costs.
I´ve found all of them in Bradt´s Travel Guide and in Zambia Tourism web site. But I´m still surprised.
Does anybody know something about following operators: Kachelo Travel; Juls Travels; Steve Blagus Travel; The Zambian Safari Co.; The Zambezi Safari &Travel Co.; Kafunta Safaris (they managed their own lodges in South Luangwa)
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://supplement4help.com/bio-rocket-blast/
- 2 Safari suggestions
- 3 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 4 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 5 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 6 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 7 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 8 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 9 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 10 Passport question for International flight
- 11 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 12 Tour operator near me
- 13 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 14 Sim card mainly for data
- 15 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 16 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 17 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 18 Morocco Itinerary: Too fast?
- 19 If you are looking for a guide in Morocco
- 20 9D8N Morocco Itinerary
- 21 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 22 Storing luggage in Johannesburg
- 23 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 24 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 25 Johannesburg