I´m plannig a safari to Zambia next summer.
I´ve contacted with some operators, and I´m surprised about different costs.
I´ve found all of them in Bradt´s Travel Guide and in Zambia Tourism web site. But I´m still surprised.
Does anybody know something about following operators: Kachelo Travel; Juls Travels; Steve Blagus Travel; The Zambian Safari Co.; The Zambezi Safari &Travel Co.; Kafunta Safaris (they managed their own lodges in South Luangwa)
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://wellnessfeeds.com/phallyx/
- 2 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 3 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 4 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 5 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 6 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 7 Petra from Israel
- 8 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 9 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 10 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 11 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 12 israel tour
- 13 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 14 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 15 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 16 Luxury train ride
- 17 Safety in Fes
- 18 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 19 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 20 Sim card mainly for data
- 21 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 22 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 23 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 24 Urgent help please for my final itinerary Morocco 10 nights
- 25 Cape Town