My partner and I are planning to fly into Vic-Fall(ZIM) or Livingston(ZAM) on August 28, 2008. We will be arriving in the afternoon. We plan to spend the afternoon and evening around the falls. On
August 29, 2008 – We plan to go whitewater rafting
August 30, 2008 - drive up to Kafue National Park?
August 31, 2008 - Kafue National Park
September 1, 2008 - Kafue National Park
September 2, 2008 – Kafue National Park
September 3, 2008 – Drive to Lusaka to catch a 18:00 flight to JNB
1. is there a Bus or Car hire from Livingston to Kafue and Kafue to Lusaka?
2. recomendation on Lodges or tour company in Kafue?
3. 2 days in Vic falls good enough?
4. we will have visa for ZAM and ZIM so we will be visting both sides
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 2 Marrakech
- 3 Binocular rentals
- 4 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 5 Dead Sea day trip
- 6 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 7 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 8 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 9 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 10 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 11 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 12 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 13 Itinerary Ideas
- 14 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 15 Travel to Botswana
- 16 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 17 Loldia House Kenya
- 18 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 19 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 20 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 21 several short safaris vs one longer one
- 22 How many Days for the Okavango Delta
- 23 Recommendations for busy coastal resorts in the Canaries
- 24 Restaurant in Cape Town
- 25 7 Days Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.