My partner and I are planning to fly into Vic-Fall(ZIM) or Livingston(ZAM) on August 28, 2008. We will be arriving in the afternoon. We plan to spend the afternoon and evening around the falls. On
August 29, 2008 – We plan to go whitewater rafting
August 30, 2008 - drive up to Kafue National Park?
August 31, 2008 - Kafue National Park
September 1, 2008 - Kafue National Park
September 2, 2008 – Kafue National Park
September 3, 2008 – Drive to Lusaka to catch a 18:00 flight to JNB
1. is there a Bus or Car hire from Livingston to Kafue and Kafue to Lusaka?
2. recomendation on Lodges or tour company in Kafue?
3. 2 days in Vic falls good enough?
4. we will have visa for ZAM and ZIM so we will be visting both sides
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 2 creates the 3D outcome.It’s similar
- 3 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 4 Uganda Visa
- 5 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 6 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 7 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 8 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 9 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 10 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?
- 11 "Salute Africa" travel agency
- 12 Need feedback on my itinerary
- 13 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 14 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 15 Calculating Conservancy Fees - Kenya's Mara North
- 16 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 17 Fes or Marrakech?
- 18 Transfer at JNB airport
- 19 Egypt - Need Help!
- 20 Your Thoughts on 5 Days in Morocco in Beg Dec
- 21 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 22 Morrocco single traveler on group trip
- 23 Safety in Dubai airport night take a taxi
- 24 Adapter Plugs
- 25 NYE in Marrakech