My partner and I are planning to fly into Vic-Fall(ZIM) or Livingston(ZAM) on August 28, 2008. We will be arriving in the afternoon. We plan to spend the afternoon and evening around the falls. On
August 29, 2008 – We plan to go whitewater rafting
August 30, 2008 - drive up to Kafue National Park?
August 31, 2008 - Kafue National Park
September 1, 2008 - Kafue National Park
September 2, 2008 – Kafue National Park
September 3, 2008 – Drive to Lusaka to catch a 18:00 flight to JNB
1. is there a Bus or Car hire from Livingston to Kafue and Kafue to Lusaka?
2. recomendation on Lodges or tour company in Kafue?
3. 2 days in Vic falls good enough?
4. we will have visa for ZAM and ZIM so we will be visting both sides
Zambia Itinerary Help
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 2 UAE Desert Safari
- 3 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 4 Where to go after visit to Uganda in late March/early April
- 5 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 6 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 7 South Africa in February?
- 8 best camera for semi-novice for safari in tanzania & kenya (nikon p500)
- 9 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 10 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 11 Dubai first time
- 12 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 13 Zambia Impressions
- 14 Taste of Dubai
- 15 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 16 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 17 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 18 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 19 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 20 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 21 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 22 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 23 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 24 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 25 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?