My partner and I are planning to fly into Vic-Fall(ZIM) or Livingston(ZAM) on August 28, 2008. We will be arriving in the afternoon. We plan to spend the afternoon and evening around the falls. On
August 29, 2008 – We plan to go whitewater rafting
August 30, 2008 - drive up to Kafue National Park?
August 31, 2008 - Kafue National Park
September 1, 2008 - Kafue National Park
September 2, 2008 – Kafue National Park
September 3, 2008 – Drive to Lusaka to catch a 18:00 flight to JNB
1. is there a Bus or Car hire from Livingston to Kafue and Kafue to Lusaka?
2. recomendation on Lodges or tour company in Kafue?
3. 2 days in Vic falls good enough?
4. we will have visa for ZAM and ZIM so we will be visting both sides
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco--advice on itinerary needed!
- 2 Suggestions for a group tour
- 3 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 4 Cape Town Itinerary
- 5 Custom Morocco guide recommendations requested
- 6 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 7 South Africa self drive, March 2015
- 8 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?
- 9 Car Rentals in Israel
- 10 Dubai hotels
- 11 FRS Ferry between Tarifa and Tangier
- 12 Pulse Africa???
- 13 Kruger
- 14 Morocco to Tel Aviv --flights
- 15 Uganda Trip Report
- 16 Eastern Cape Safari?
- 17 itinerary any ideas?
- 18 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 19 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 20 Two Weeks in Capetown, want to add a safari
- 21 Anybody used Classic Africa to plan a safari?
- 22 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 23 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 24 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 25 Safari buddies - late August