My partner and I are planning to fly into Vic-Fall(ZIM) or Livingston(ZAM) on August 28, 2008. We will be arriving in the afternoon. We plan to spend the afternoon and evening around the falls. On
August 29, 2008 – We plan to go whitewater rafting
August 30, 2008 - drive up to Kafue National Park?
August 31, 2008 - Kafue National Park
September 1, 2008 - Kafue National Park
September 2, 2008 – Kafue National Park
September 3, 2008 – Drive to Lusaka to catch a 18:00 flight to JNB
1. is there a Bus or Car hire from Livingston to Kafue and Kafue to Lusaka?
2. recomendation on Lodges or tour company in Kafue?
3. 2 days in Vic falls good enough?
4. we will have visa for ZAM and ZIM so we will be visting both sides
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 TRIP REPORT – 5 fantastic weeks in South Africa, Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) and Mauritius
- 2 casablanca airport taxis
- 3 Is it Possible to Buy Advance Tickets to the Hassan 2 Mosque?
- 4 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 5 Now is a GREAT time to visit Egypt! (Trip Report)
- 6 Insect Repellent
- 7 Marrakech, Demnate, Essaouira on slow
- 8 First Attempt South Africa Itinerary - Advice Please
- 9 Feedback on Victoria Falls visit please
- 10 Which Would you Recommend as an Outdoor Day trip from Marrakech?-Imlil or Cascades d'Ouzod
- 11 Tiberias with kids
- 12 Lion World
- 13 Advice, please: Addo Elephant Park to Cape Town AIrport on Garden Route
- 14 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 15 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 16 Israel in April - itinerary help
- 17 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 18 Mpumalanga visit
- 19 safe areas to go on safari
- 20 Rabat opinion and prices in Rabat + video
- 21 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 22 Okavango and Kalahari in December
- 23 Victoria Falls
- 24 WOMEN DRIVING IN SA
- 25 2015: South Africa for a fortnight