In our newspaper today was an article on this organization started by a Zambian widow to deal with the problem of AIDS orphans in Lusaka. The philosophy behind the day care is to keep the children with theyr families that love them but, because they often can't afford another child, the center feeds them and educates them. The link above is it's web site. I thought some of you may be interested.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 BUY 100% UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT MONEY + SSD SOLUTIONS
- 2 Current Recs for Driver/Guide in Morocco
- 3 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 4 Cape Town & wine country in July? Help...
- 5 11 days Jordan and Israel...need help with planning
- 6 Safety issues driving the Garden Route in South Africa?
- 7 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 8 Late August Cape Town/Safari/Vic Falls Advice Wanted
- 9 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 10 Marrakech
- 11 Moroccan Camel Safari
- 12 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 13 Abu Dhabi overnight stay
- 14 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 15 Audley Travel
- 16 Can "European" plugs be used in South Africa?
- 17 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 18 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 19 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 20 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 21 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 22 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 23 Safari in South Africa
- 24 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 25 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?