In our newspaper today was an article on this organization started by a Zambian widow to deal with the problem of AIDS orphans in Lusaka. The philosophy behind the day care is to keep the children with theyr families that love them but, because they often can't afford another child, the center feeds them and educates them. The link above is it's web site. I thought some of you may be interested.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 2 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 3 St Lucia area & Drakensberg rock art
- 4 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 5 Need help planning Namibia Trip!
- 6 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 7 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 8 Stonetown versus Shimba Hills
- 9 4h transit dubai visit center ?
- 10 transit facilities for 14 hours in Dubai Terminal 2
- 11 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 12 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 13 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 14 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 15 Cairo International Airport
- 16 Petra from Israel
- 17 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 18 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 19 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 20 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 21 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 22 Dubai Guide
- 23 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 24 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 25 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour