In planning a trip for September 2010, to visit Botswana and Zambia, is it best to fly from the US to LHR, then on to Zambia first and see that and Vic Falls, then go on to Botswana and home, or the reverse? Opinions from those who have done such a trip appreciated. Thanks in advance. Liz
Zambia and Botswana trip
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Remote Rivers Tours-Madagascar
- 2 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 3 Morocco in April 2014
- 4 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 5 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 6 Hotels in Nairobi
- 7 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 8 Uganda Travel Planning
- 9 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 10 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 11 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 12 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 13 Green Season Safari Questions
- 14 Novice Safari question
- 15 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 16 Quick question about Kenya..
- 17 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 18 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 19 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 20 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 21 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 22 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 23 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 24 Israel and Jordan
- 25 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?