Have any of you entered Zambia this past year with Benadryl??
I have read that US citizens have been detained because it contains
a substance that is banned in Zambia unless it is a prescription
written by a doctor.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Barcelona vs Athletic Bilbao live Free
- 2 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 3 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 4 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 5 Viator tour company
- 6 tours in Johannesburg
- 7 First Safari trip-on the right track?
- 8 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 9 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 10 South African Cities
- 11 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 12 Luggage protection for Joburg?
- 13 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 14 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 15 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 16 where to go in africa
- 17 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 18 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 19 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 20 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 21 Help with bags
- 22 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 23 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 24 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 25 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help