Have any of you entered Zambia this past year with Benadryl??
I have read that US citizens have been detained because it contains
a substance that is banned in Zambia unless it is a prescription
written by a doctor.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 TYPE: HP Tec*h SUPP0RT C0NTACT ☎ 1:8S5:999 :8045 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 2 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 3 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 4 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 5 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 6 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 7 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 8 Safari suggestions
- 9 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 10 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 11 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 12 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 13 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 14 Passport question for International flight
- 15 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 16 Tour operator near me
- 17 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 18 Sim card mainly for data
- 19 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 20 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 21 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 22 Morocco Itinerary: Too fast?
- 23 If you are looking for a guide in Morocco
- 24 9D8N Morocco Itinerary
- 25 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania