I'm arranging a week long trip to Zambia for June next year. Unfortunately we only have 6 days.
Having trouble deciding on the best places to stay. Thinking about Kaingo, Puku, Luangwa River Lodge or Tafike but not sure which.
Would like to do 2 x 3 nights and would appreciate advice on best option for game viewing in June.
Also, how do we get between the lodges if they are not part of the same group?
Zambia accommodation query
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 2 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 3 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 4 Morocco Advice
- 5 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 6 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 7 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 8 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 9 I'm going on safari for free!
- 10 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 11 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 12 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 13 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 14 Dubai first time
- 15 Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June
- 16 Overland from the Cape to the Serengeti
- 17 Observation - Possible Limited Space During Peak Season
- 18 South Africa's Eight UNESCO Sites
- 19 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 20 5 day Seychelles trip in December
- 21 Anyone Else heading to Egypt in December?
- 22 16 day mixed trip
- 23 7 days visit to Jordan in Dec 2014
- 24 Canadian Insurance
- 25 Evacuation Insurance