I'm arranging a week long trip to Zambia for June next year. Unfortunately we only have 6 days.
Having trouble deciding on the best places to stay. Thinking about Kaingo, Puku, Luangwa River Lodge or Tafike but not sure which.
Would like to do 2 x 3 nights and would appreciate advice on best option for game viewing in June.
Also, how do we get between the lodges if they are not part of the same group?
Zambia accommodation query
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 short report: the wonderful gambia
- 2 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 3 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 4 Is this too ambitious for a trip to Africa?
- 5 Tour Operator/Vendor for safari planning suggestions?
- 6 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 7 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 8 Things to see in Dubai
- 9 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 10 botswana, zimbabwe/zambia trip advice
- 11 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 12 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 13 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 14 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 15 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 16 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 17 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 18 Safari on a budget!
- 19 Tips for Israel
- 20 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 21 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 22 Road To Morocco Tours
- 23 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 24 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 25 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV