I'm arranging a week long trip to Zambia for June next year. Unfortunately we only have 6 days.
Having trouble deciding on the best places to stay. Thinking about Kaingo, Puku, Luangwa River Lodge or Tafike but not sure which.
Would like to do 2 x 3 nights and would appreciate advice on best option for game viewing in June.
Also, how do we get between the lodges if they are not part of the same group?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 #~+27737016174`herbalist healers Bloemfontein,london,Cape Town,uk,USA
- 2 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 3 One month in Africa
- 4 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 5 Yom Hazikaron
- 6 Yom Haatzmaut
- 7 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 8 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 9 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 10 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 11 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 12 recomendation on African Safari company
- 13 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 14 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 15 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 16 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 17 One extra day in Jordan
- 18 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 19 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 20 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 21 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 22 Israel in Late October or November?
- 23 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 24 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 25 Travel to Saudi Arabia