I'm arranging a week long trip to Zambia for June next year. Unfortunately we only have 6 days.
Having trouble deciding on the best places to stay. Thinking about Kaingo, Puku, Luangwa River Lodge or Tafike but not sure which.
Would like to do 2 x 3 nights and would appreciate advice on best option for game viewing in June.
Also, how do we get between the lodges if they are not part of the same group?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 ews absorbed into the layers of
- 2 nonetheless that that is damag
- 3 http://buysupplementsreview.com/hypertone-force/
- 4 Top Five Must-see Places in Addis Ababa
- 5 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/bellacelle-eye-cream/
- 6 http://www.ifirmationantiagingcream.com/nitrobuild-plus-avis/
- 7 Morocco Questions
- 8 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 9 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 10 Botswana safari recs
- 11 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 12 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 13 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 14 Botswana in January
- 15 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 16 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 17 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 18 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 19 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 20 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- 21 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 22 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 23 2 days i n JO'burg
- 24 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 25 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options