Has anyone here stayed at the River Club in Livingstone (Victoria Falls)? I can't recall reading about it in any trip reports and would love to hear what other Fodorites think of it.
I'm trying to choose between the River Club and Matetsi Water Lodge in Zimbabwe. I really like the look of Matetsi, but it seems like the activities I'm interested in are all run from the Zambian side of the Falls. I'll be there in July 2006.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://designerworldonline.com/qugenix-rx/
- 2 IRAN
- 3 First trip to Africa
- 4 Money in Uganda
- 5 Morocco help
- 6 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 7 Uganda Visa
- 8 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 9 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 10 Private Guide for Cairo
- 11 Egypt - Need Help!
- 12 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 13 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 14 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 15 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 16 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 17 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 18 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 19 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 20 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 21 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 22 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 23 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?
- 24 "Salute Africa" travel agency
- 25 Need feedback on my itinerary