Has anyone here stayed at the River Club in Livingstone (Victoria Falls)? I can't recall reading about it in any trip reports and would love to hear what other Fodorites think of it.
I'm trying to choose between the River Club and Matetsi Water Lodge in Zimbabwe. I really like the look of Matetsi, but it seems like the activities I'm interested in are all run from the Zambian side of the Falls. I'll be there in July 2006.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Jhon : VERIZON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540 :6830 VERIZON MAIL 24*7
- 2 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 3 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 4 Safari suggestions
- 5 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 6 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 7 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 8 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 9 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 10 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 11 Passport question for International flight
- 12 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 13 Tour operator near me
- 14 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 15 Sim card mainly for data
- 16 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 17 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 18 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 19 Morocco Itinerary: Too fast?
- 20 If you are looking for a guide in Morocco
- 21 9D8N Morocco Itinerary
- 22 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 23 Storing luggage in Johannesburg
- 24 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 25 Packing for trip to Tanzania