Has anyone here stayed at the River Club in Livingstone (Victoria Falls)? I can't recall reading about it in any trip reports and would love to hear what other Fodorites think of it.
I'm trying to choose between the River Club and Matetsi Water Lodge in Zimbabwe. I really like the look of Matetsi, but it seems like the activities I'm interested in are all run from the Zambian side of the Falls. I'll be there in July 2006.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Security question for recent visitors to Egypt.
- 2 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 3 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 4 St Lucia area & Drakensberg rock art
- 5 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 6 Need help planning Namibia Trip!
- 7 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 8 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 9 Stonetown versus Shimba Hills
- 10 4h transit dubai visit center ?
- 11 transit facilities for 14 hours in Dubai Terminal 2
- 12 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 13 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 14 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 15 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 16 Cairo International Airport
- 17 Petra from Israel
- 18 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 19 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 20 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 21 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 22 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 23 Dubai Guide
- 24 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 25 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda