Has anyone here stayed at the River Club in Livingstone (Victoria Falls)? I can't recall reading about it in any trip reports and would love to hear what other Fodorites think of it.
I'm trying to choose between the River Club and Matetsi Water Lodge in Zimbabwe. I really like the look of Matetsi, but it seems like the activities I'm interested in are all run from the Zambian side of the Falls. I'll be there in July 2006.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 2 Israel in April - itinerary help
- 3 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 4 Mpumalanga visit
- 5 Advice, please: Addo Elephant Park to Cape Town AIrport on Garden Route
- 6 safe areas to go on safari
- 7 Rabat opinion and prices in Rabat + video
- 8 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 9 Okavango and Kalahari in December
- 10 Lion World
- 11 Victoria Falls
- 12 WOMEN DRIVING IN SA
- 13 8 nights in Dubai...need advice regarding Dubai/Petra combo.
- 14 2015: South Africa for a fortnight
- 15 Now is a GREAT time to visit Egypt! (Trip Report)
- 16 TRIP REPORT – 5 fantastic weeks in South Africa, Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) and Mauritius
- 17 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 18 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 19 Migration in Tanzania/Kenya - September
- 20 Trip to Kenya - Nov 26-Dec 9
- 21 Kruger park
- 22 Casablanca arrival -alternative first night stay
- 23 Have itinerary -- need an agency
- 24 Malaria medications Africa
- 25 Safe to Travel to Morocco