Just got back from 12 days in Rwanda and I'll post a full trip report later, but if anyone is planning a trip to Rwanda, please see it all! Akagera had great game and no people. The country is beautiful and so are the people. Nyungwe is stunning with lots of primates! Lake Kivu is beautiful. Go to Amahoro Island and have a beer. I was shocked when we did our gorilla treks that everyone I met said, "I didn't know there was anything else to see in Rwanda! And, if you're from California, it comes complete with earthquakes (that I could have done without)!
You're missing out if you just go for Gorillas
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 2 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 3 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 4 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 5 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 6 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 7 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 8 Homestay Accomodation
- 9 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 10 Selous game reserve
- 11 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 12 Safari and Beach in June
- 13 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 14 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 15 Group Trip to Israel
- 16 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 17 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 18 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 19 what is the problem with the Germans in Egypt
- 20 security in Hurghada , Egypt
- 21 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.
- 22 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 23 Exciting places in Dubai??
- 24 Tanzania Itinerary Feedback?
- 25 March 2014 Tanzania Safari - base out of Karatu Village