Just got back from 12 days in Rwanda and I'll post a full trip report later, but if anyone is planning a trip to Rwanda, please see it all! Akagera had great game and no people. The country is beautiful and so are the people. Nyungwe is stunning with lots of primates! Lake Kivu is beautiful. Go to Amahoro Island and have a beer. I was shocked when we did our gorilla treks that everyone I met said, "I didn't know there was anything else to see in Rwanda! And, if you're from California, it comes complete with earthquakes (that I could have done without)!
You're missing out if you just go for Gorillas
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 2 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 3 Dubai first time
- 4 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 5 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 6 Zambia Impressions
- 7 Taste of Dubai
- 8 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 9 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 10 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 11 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 12 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 13 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 14 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 15 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 16 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 17 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 18 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 19 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 20 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 21 Dubai and/or Oman
- 22 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 23 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 24 Morocco Advice
- 25 MOROCCO SOLO