We intend to spend four weeks in Yemen in June. Who has experience with the local/public transport system there or is one obliged to hire a car/guide locally or is the combination of the two the best apporach? Who can recommend a reliable Yemeni touroperator?
Yemen on public transport
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 2 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 3 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 4 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 5 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 6 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 7 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 8 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 9 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 10 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 11 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 12 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 13 Uganda Travel Planning
- 14 Israel and Jordan
- 15 Green Season Safari Questions
- 16 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 17 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 18 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 19 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner
- 20 Northern Circuit tour company
- 21 Delta trip Aug/28-9/10 Sooooo excited!!
- 22 Oman Trip Report
- 23 Family Itinerary - would welcome advice/opinion
- 24 A Look Back
- 25 Morocco photo gallery and tourist attractions