Per most of the material I have read, Yellow fever vaccination is not a requirement for Tanzania if you are travelling from a non-endemic country.
However, the U.S. Embassy website in Tanzania has an update as of Aug 2011 that due to recent outbreaks of yellow fever, the Tanzania Govt now requires ALL travellers to have the certificate.
Anyone travelled recently i.e. post Aug 2011 or this year who can confirm that they did not have to produce an yellow fever fever certificate to enter Tanzania?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 2 Morocco Trip Report
- 3 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 4 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 5 Where to go for lunch and dinner in Fes, Marrakech, and Essaouira
- 6 Free walking tours Medina Marrakech ???
- 7 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 8 Israel Transportation
- 9 Changing planes at Dubai
- 10 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 11 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 12 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 13 Morocco help
- 14 First trip to Africa
- 15 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 16 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 17 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 18 IRAN
- 19 Money in Uganda
- 20 Uganda Visa
- 21 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 22 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 23 Private Guide for Cairo
- 24 Egypt - Need Help!
- 25 Attractions in Cairo and around