Per most of the material I have read, Yellow fever vaccination is not a requirement for Tanzania if you are travelling from a non-endemic country.
However, the U.S. Embassy website in Tanzania has an update as of Aug 2011 that due to recent outbreaks of yellow fever, the Tanzania Govt now requires ALL travellers to have the certificate.
Anyone travelled recently i.e. post Aug 2011 or this year who can confirm that they did not have to produce an yellow fever fever certificate to enter Tanzania?
Yellow fever vaccination required for Tanzania?
- 1 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 2 Kruger Park trip
- 3 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 4 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 5 Morocco - private tour operators
- 6 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 7 Africa Safari
- 8 phone service
- 9 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 10 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 11 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 12 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 13 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 14 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 15 Ashdod to Jaffa and Tel Aviv
- 16 Haifa - Acre & the Baha'i Gardens
- 17 Marrakesh and Fez w/ side trip
- 18 What about Intrepid Travel as a tour company?
- 19 Amazing Safari Trip in Zimbabwe (Matopos-Hwange & Victoria Falls)
- 20 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 21 transfer from jnb and Durban airports
- 22 Trip Report - Honeymoon Safari in Tanzania - End of July/August 2012
- 23 ZAMBIA / ZIMBABWE SAFETY.
- 24 Shipping from Morocco - Help!
- 25 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!