Per most of the material I have read, Yellow fever vaccination is not a requirement for Tanzania if you are travelling from a non-endemic country.
However, the U.S. Embassy website in Tanzania has an update as of Aug 2011 that due to recent outbreaks of yellow fever, the Tanzania Govt now requires ALL travellers to have the certificate.
Anyone travelled recently i.e. post Aug 2011 or this year who can confirm that they did not have to produce an yellow fever fever certificate to enter Tanzania?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 백경 릴게임온라인 ◎☆홈 피 =scc883.컴 ♧
- 2 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 3 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 4 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 5 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 6 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 7 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 8 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 9 Petra from Israel
- 10 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 11 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 12 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 13 israel tour
- 14 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 15 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 16 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 17 Luxury train ride
- 18 Safety in Fes
- 19 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 20 Sim card mainly for data
- 21 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 22 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 23 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 24 Urgent help please for my final itinerary Morocco 10 nights
- 25 Cape Town