On another post or two, I saw that depending upon one's age, immune system, etc. a letter from your doctor stating that it was not advisable to have the YF shot would do. Anyone know more or have any experience with this. My husband and I both have that letter. We will becoming in to Tanzania from Kenya,the Masai Mara.
Yellow Fever shot -Tanzania
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 What is the best time of the year to Trek Mountain Gorillas in Africa?
- 2 Another first time safari goer
- 3 Group Trip to Israel
- 4 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 5 Petra our way?
- 6 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 7 Morocco with kids in 8 days
- 8 Uganda/Rwanda safari
- 9 My trip to Egypt .....
- 10 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 11 journalist point of view toward Egypt
- 12 East Africa Trip
- 13 Bugs n' Botswana
- 14 Johannesburg OR Tambo Transit holdups?
- 15 how to bring gift money to Israel
- 16 Petra: 2 days or 3 days?
- 17 Safari and Beach in June
- 18 HELP US TOUR YOUR CITY IN MOROCCO ! A chance to practice your English!
- 19 Bubonic plaque
- 20 Garden Route vs Kruger Park Trade Off
- 21 Tanzania - Bush2Beach (B2B) - The Best
- 22 Help! First African safari!!!
- 23 Tour guide recommendation for Johannesburg
- 24 April or October for big birthday in Morocco?
- 25 Jordan & Israel Travelogue (Subtitle: Nothing is Ever Easy)