I've been reading different threads on yellow fever requirements and it seems that no one has ever been asked for YF certificates while entering East African countries. My safari provider told me that I don't need a certificate to enter Kenya and Tanzania, but they weren't sure about Rwanda. If I try to enter Rwanda without a certificate, what is the worst that could happen? I don't want to run the risk of not being admitted into the country, but I also don't want to get the shot unnecessarily. I also have a passport from Brazil, which is a YF endemic zone, but I haven't been there in years and I don't want for it to be a sticking point.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Napoli - Chievo in diretta
- 2 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 3 Private Guide for Cairo
- 4 Texting from US to Israel
- 5 Itinerary Ideas
- 6 Son of Cecil shot by trophy hunter in Hwange
- 7 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 8 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 9 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 10 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 11 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 12 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 13 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
- 14 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted
- 15 Passport pages stuck together
- 16 Self drive tour south africa
- 17 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 18 Tanzania-An organized trip or on our own?
- 19 Flight to italy then To Romani
- 20 Minor Children & Birth Certificates?
- 21 Duba activities - help deciding
- 22 Eilat
- 23 recommendations for AI islands
- 24 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 25 Petra from Israel