I've been reading different threads on yellow fever requirements and it seems that no one has ever been asked for YF certificates while entering East African countries. My safari provider told me that I don't need a certificate to enter Kenya and Tanzania, but they weren't sure about Rwanda. If I try to enter Rwanda without a certificate, what is the worst that could happen? I don't want to run the risk of not being admitted into the country, but I also don't want to get the shot unnecessarily. I also have a passport from Brazil, which is a YF endemic zone, but I haven't been there in years and I don't want for it to be a sticking point.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 2 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 3 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 4 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 5 Uganda Visa
- 6 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 7 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 8 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 9 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 10 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 11 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?
- 12 "Salute Africa" travel agency
- 13 Need feedback on my itinerary
- 14 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 15 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 16 Calculating Conservancy Fees - Kenya's Mara North
- 17 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 18 Fes or Marrakech?
- 19 Transfer at JNB airport
- 20 Egypt - Need Help!
- 21 Your Thoughts on 5 Days in Morocco in Beg Dec
- 22 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 23 Morrocco single traveler on group trip
- 24 Safety in Dubai airport night take a taxi
- 25 Adapter Plugs