I've been reading different threads on yellow fever requirements and it seems that no one has ever been asked for YF certificates while entering East African countries. My safari provider told me that I don't need a certificate to enter Kenya and Tanzania, but they weren't sure about Rwanda. If I try to enter Rwanda without a certificate, what is the worst that could happen? I don't want to run the risk of not being admitted into the country, but I also don't want to get the shot unnecessarily. I also have a passport from Brazil, which is a YF endemic zone, but I haven't been there in years and I don't want for it to be a sticking point.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 L1: HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 0n 1:855:999;804S HP PRINTER R*G
- 2 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 3 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 4 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 5 Uganda Currency Exchange
- 6 Safari suggestions
- 7 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 8 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 9 Travel to Cairo in July
- 10 Targin into Zambia
- 11 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 12 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 13 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 14 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 15 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 16 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 17 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 18 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 19 Passport question for International flight
- 20 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 21 Tour operator near me
- 22 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 23 Sim card mainly for data
- 24 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 25 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?