Visiting Zimbabwe end of September, I have booked international flights and inital first 2 nights Elephant Camp Vic Falls. I then have 8 nights to use between Hwange Nat Park and Mana Pools Nat park. I am liking Goliath Camp and The Hide, do you think that I should also try Kanga? Trying to maximise animal sightings as this is obviously our key aim.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 help with itinerary please
- 2 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 3 First time safari question
- 4 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 5 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 6 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 7 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 8 Swala Safaris
- 9 Safety at Sharm el sheikh and St Catherine's
- 10 Dubai
- 11 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 12 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 13 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 14 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 15 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 16 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 17 Etosha help
- 18 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups
- 19 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 20 private game reserve-kruger
- 21 Abu Dhabi and the Rest?
- 22 Dubai for 36 hours hotel recommendation
- 23 go2africa
- 24 Fabulous Feb. 2016 Rwanda, Tanzania and Kenya Trip
- 25 NAMIBIA rent a car from Windhoek Airport