Visiting Zimbabwe end of September, I have booked international flights and inital first 2 nights Elephant Camp Vic Falls. I then have 8 nights to use between Hwange Nat Park and Mana Pools Nat park. I am liking Goliath Camp and The Hide, do you think that I should also try Kanga? Trying to maximise animal sightings as this is obviously our key aim.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 2 Guidance on Single Supplement Fess
- 3 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 4 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 5 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 6 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 7 Victoria Falls
- 8 Cape Town
- 9 Trip Insurance for Africa Trip
- 10 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 11 Morocco vs Turkey
- 12 Dual Citizenship- Travelling question
- 13 Affidavit document for sole parent traveling to SA with child
- 14 Two Nights in Tangiers
- 15 Nairobi, where to stay
- 16 Widerness Lodges
- 17 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 18 Help plan African Safari
- 19 Help planning a first safari on a budget?
- 20 Tipping on Safari
- 21 THE PANORAMA ROUTE
- 22 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 23 Cape Town -safety
- 24 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 25 SA itin review