My step-son is a manager at a small (60 person) specialist oil-field related environmental service company. His company has been asked to help a company in Saudi Arabia in setting up an environmental biotoxicity laboratory. It would be a wonderful economic opportunity for both my step-son and his company, but his company is trying to make a decision based on how safe it would be for their employees. Has anyone worked or traveled to Saudi Arabia recently?
Work in Saudi Arabia?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 2 Cape Town Safety?
- 3 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 4 first time family safari in August 2014
- 5 Sabi Sands camps
- 6 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 7 London to Tel aviv What to expect at BG /Trans to Tel aviv / booking.com
- 8 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 9 Help with Rwanda trip
- 10 History Of Mount Kilimanjaro
- 11 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 12 Tel Aviv beaches
- 13 Memory cards for camera
- 14 trip report, morocco
- 15 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 16 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 17 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 18 Morocco for 2 nights
- 19 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 20 Hotels in Nairobi
- 21 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 22 Rwanda trip report
- 23 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 24 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 25 Petra in August, Petra by Night?