My step-son is a manager at a small (60 person) specialist oil-field related environmental service company. His company has been asked to help a company in Saudi Arabia in setting up an environmental biotoxicity laboratory. It would be a wonderful economic opportunity for both my step-son and his company, but his company is trying to make a decision based on how safe it would be for their employees. Has anyone worked or traveled to Saudi Arabia recently?
Work in Saudi Arabia?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 2 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 3 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 4 Two Weeks in Capetown, want to add a safari
- 5 Kruger
- 6 Morocco to Tel Aviv --flights
- 7 Pulse Africa???
- 8 Anybody used Classic Africa to plan a safari?
- 9 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 10 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 11 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 12 Safari buddies - late August
- 13 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 14 Americans in Iran - an amazing 1-month trip
- 15 Dennis's Trip Report: Caprivi Strip, Vic Falls and Hwange Park, Zimbabwe
- 16 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?
- 17 Morocco Trip Report
- 18 FRS Ferry between Tarifa and Tangier
- 19 Seychelles, Mauritius and South Africa Trip Report
- 20 Migration into the Mara early this year
- 21 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 22 Wild Dog Pups and Brown Hyenas: A Volunteer Adventure in South Africa
- 23 Wondering about airfare for 2016 Kenya safari
- 24 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 25 Tanzania camping safari itinerary