I'm planning on visiting Iran in October, have any women in this forum been there recently and what would you advise in the way of clothing and shoes etc. Is it as bad as it seems??
Woman going to Iran
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Egypt safe travel
- 2 Namibia in Feb / need to book hotels in advance?
- 3 Kenya/Tanzania Travel Buddies
- 4 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 5 Staying at Lilly’s Lodge in Bulawayo – Not the best choice!
- 6 Nairobi airport
- 7 Pilanesberg or Kruger? Please comment on my itinerary!
- 8 Advice on Jordan/Masada Itinerary
- 9 Dubai - Palm Island
- 10 Arabic language audio course
- 11 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 12 UAE Desert Safari
- 13 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 14 Where to go after visit to Uganda in late March/early April
- 15 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 16 South Africa in February?
- 17 best camera for semi-novice for safari in tanzania & kenya (nikon p500)
- 18 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 19 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 20 Dubai first time
- 21 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 22 Zambia Impressions
- 23 Taste of Dubai
- 24 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 25 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective