I am planning a trip to Iran in December I will be traveling with a male companion, not a relative or husband Is this likely to become a serious issue? Will I need to cover my hair and wear long skirts and sleeves Also How safe is Iran now for Americans I know the state dept advises not to travel there
Woman going to Iran
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Green Season Safari Questions
- 2 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 3 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 4 Hotels in Nairobi
- 5 Novice Safari question
- 6 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 7 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 8 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 9 Quick question about Kenya..
- 10 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 11 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 12 Morocco in April 2014
- 13 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 14 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 15 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 16 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 17 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 18 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 19 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 20 Uganda Travel Planning
- 21 Israel and Jordan
- 22 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 23 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 24 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 25 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner