I am going gorilla trekking next June. Went yesterday to wire the money for my permits to R&N Xplorer. They bank at Barclays Bank Kenya Meru Branch. I asked Nyagah to please email if there were any problems because it all went through on my side as far as I know. This morning I woke up and saw an email from Nyagah saying the bank is requesting my DOB, address and passport number.
Advice? It's been about 4 years since I last did a wire transfer to Africa, so I cannot remember if this is out of the ordinary.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.guidehealthreview.com/pure-divine-anti-aging/
- 2 Must sees in Southern Africa
- 3 safari for the mobility impaired
- 4 Recommendations for Houseboat in Chobe
- 5 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 6 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 7 Car Rental Casablanca Aptil
- 8 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 9 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 10 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 11 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 12 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 13 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 14 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 15 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 16 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 17 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 18 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 19 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 20 Buying merchandise
- 21 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 22 Egypt January-February 2018
- 23 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 24 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 25 Private tour guide in Marrakech