School schedules dictate that we go during winter holiday break (December 20 into the new year). I read conflicting things about the weather at that time. It's unpredictable of course, but how likely are we to be miserable in Fes and Marrakesh? I've heard that riads can be impossible to heat, and that it could rain for days -- true?
Winter in Morocco
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 The African Guide to Balloon Safari
- 2 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 3 Zambia Impressions
- 4 Taste of Dubai
- 5 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 6 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 7 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 8 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 9 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 10 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 11 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 12 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 13 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 14 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 15 Dubai first time
- 16 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 17 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 18 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 19 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 20 Dubai and/or Oman
- 21 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 22 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 23 Morocco Advice
- 24 MOROCCO SOLO
- 25 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015