School schedules dictate that we go during winter holiday break (December 20 into the new year). I read conflicting things about the weather at that time. It's unpredictable of course, but how likely are we to be miserable in Fes and Marrakesh? I've heard that riads can be impossible to heat, and that it could rain for days -- true?
Winter in Morocco
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Info for those considering gorilla trekking in Rwanda
- 2 Evacuation Insurance
- 3 Johannesburg
- 4 [UGANDA] Selected Budget and MidRange Tour Operators.
- 5 Back from 26 Days in the Falkland Islands - Happy to answer any questions
- 6 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 7 Skywards voucher - Dubai airport
- 8 Question about UK outlet adapters & taps
- 9 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 10 Rental cars in Cape Town
- 11 Transiting through Cairo
- 12 Help: 4 days, 3 nights in (or our of) Johannesburg
- 13 South Africa in February?
- 14 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 15 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 16 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 17 Car Rentals in Israel
- 18 Dubai for New Years Eve - Fireworks, Itinerary
- 19 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 20 Morocco to portugal
- 21 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 22 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 23 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 24 Independence Day in Israel
- 25 Drinking on safari