School schedules dictate that we go during winter holiday break (December 20 into the new year). I read conflicting things about the weather at that time. It's unpredictable of course, but how likely are we to be miserable in Fes and Marrakesh? I've heard that riads can be impossible to heat, and that it could rain for days -- true?
Winter in Morocco
- 1 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 2 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 3 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 4 Morocco - private tour operators
- 5 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 6 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 7 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 8 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 9 Tanzania in 2014
- 10 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 11 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 12 phone service
- 13 Living in Morocco.
- 14 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 15 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 16 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 17 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 18 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 19 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 20 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 21 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 23 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 24 Makoa-Farm Tanzania
- 25 Africa Safari