My husband and I are going to Namibia next week and I thought I'd try to see if anyone can answer a few last minute questions for me.
1. Can you recommend a souvenir/gift shop that sells high quality souvenirs? I get plenty of the street type souvenirs here in SA.
2. All I can find online is that Sossusvlei is open between sunrise and sunset but I can't find specific hours anywhere online. Does anyone know the exact hours?
3. I heard from one person that even if you stay at Sesriem or the Sossus Dune Lodge, as we are that you are no longer permitted to enter the park an hour early and stay an hour later past closing time. Has anyone been there recently that knows this first hand?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 travel world wide and exlore the nature of man kind
- 2 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 3 Gorrillas in Rwanda
- 4 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 5 Dead Sea day trip
- 6 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 7 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 8 Marrakech
- 9 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 10 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 11 Itinerary Ideas
- 12 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 13 Travel to Botswana
- 14 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 15 Loldia House Kenya
- 16 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 17 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 18 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 19 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 20 several short safaris vs one longer one
- 21 How many Days for the Okavango Delta
- 22 Recommendations for busy coastal resorts in the Canaries
- 23 Restaurant in Cape Town
- 24 7 Days Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.
- 25 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006