My husband and I are going to Namibia next week and I thought I'd try to see if anyone can answer a few last minute questions for me.
1. Can you recommend a souvenir/gift shop that sells high quality souvenirs? I get plenty of the street type souvenirs here in SA.
2. All I can find online is that Sossusvlei is open between sunrise and sunset but I can't find specific hours anywhere online. Does anyone know the exact hours?
3. I heard from one person that even if you stay at Sesriem or the Sossus Dune Lodge, as we are that you are no longer permitted to enter the park an hour early and stay an hour later past closing time. Has anyone been there recently that knows this first hand?
Thanks in advance!
Windhoek and Sossusvlei-Questions
- 1 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 2 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 3 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 4 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 5 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 6 Makoa-Farm Tanzania
- 7 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 8 Africa Safari
- 9 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 10 Wildebeest Mara river crossing started?
- 11 3 Different Ports in Oman: Salalah, Sur and then Khasab
- 12 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 13 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 14 Morocco - private tour operators
- 15 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 16 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 17 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 18 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 19 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 20 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 21 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 22 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 23 Kruger Park trip
- 24 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 25 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi