My husband and I are going to Namibia next week and I thought I'd try to see if anyone can answer a few last minute questions for me.
1. Can you recommend a souvenir/gift shop that sells high quality souvenirs? I get plenty of the street type souvenirs here in SA.
2. All I can find online is that Sossusvlei is open between sunrise and sunset but I can't find specific hours anywhere online. Does anyone know the exact hours?
3. I heard from one person that even if you stay at Sesriem or the Sossus Dune Lodge, as we are that you are no longer permitted to enter the park an hour early and stay an hour later past closing time. Has anyone been there recently that knows this first hand?
Thanks in advance!
Windhoek and Sossusvlei-Questions
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 2 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 3 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 4 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 5 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 6 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 7 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 8 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 9 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 10 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 11 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 12 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 13 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 14 Uganda Travel Planning
- 15 Israel and Jordan
- 16 Green Season Safari Questions
- 17 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 18 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 19 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 20 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner
- 21 Northern Circuit tour company
- 22 Delta trip Aug/28-9/10 Sooooo excited!!
- 23 Oman Trip Report
- 24 Family Itinerary - would welcome advice/opinion
- 25 A Look Back