Can anyone recommend a good wildlife volunteer project anywhere in Africa that doesn't cost thousands? I truly want to give my time and effort to a sanctuary or conservation group who's focus is to care for and conserve African wildlife, not just big game hunts or a for profit company just looking to make money on tourists. I am very new to the "African Volunteer" world, and would love to just get my hands dirty at a very primitive, non touristy organization. Thank you for any advice you all could provide!
Wildlife Volunteering in Africa
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Help! First African safari!!!
- 2 Now VISIT EGYPT~&Hosting in our Egyptian Home in Egypt,
- 3 Lady Egypt tour days
- 4 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 5 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 6 Safari Cost Comparison
- 7 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 8 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 9 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 10 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 11 Bugs n' Botswana
- 12 Group Trip to Israel
- 13 My Trip to Palestine
- 14 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 15 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 16 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 17 My trip to Egypt .....
- 18 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 19 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 20 Safari and Beach in June
- 21 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 22 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 23 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 24 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 25 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009