Can anyone recommend a good wildlife volunteer project anywhere in Africa that doesn't cost thousands? I truly want to give my time and effort to a sanctuary or conservation group who's focus is to care for and conserve African wildlife, not just big game hunts or a for profit company just looking to make money on tourists. I am very new to the "African Volunteer" world, and would love to just get my hands dirty at a very primitive, non touristy organization. Thank you for any advice you all could provide!
Wildlife Volunteering in Africa
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 2 Morrocco and Cash
- 3 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 4 South Africa trip advices
- 5 Rhino conservation in S Africa
- 6 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 7 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 8 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 9 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 10 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 11 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 12 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 13 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 14 First time in Africa on safari
- 15 South Africa Peer-to-Peer Vehicle Rentals
- 16 Saruni Samburu & Tortilis Amboseli - An amazing experience
- 17 Erg Chebbi, a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience!
- 18 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 19 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 20 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 21 Namibia - Camping Tour
- 22 Dubai Airport: is it safe for a woman traveling alone?
- 23 Two weeks in Qatar, how much money to budget?
- 24 Transport Available from Harare to Victoria Falls - 17 Aug 2014
- 25 Tanzania Safari - The Good, The Bad, The Unexpected and The Amazing!!