My husband and I are wanting to do a 4-5 night Zambian Safari in May 2006. We are undecided about splurging and staying at the Luangwa River Lodge or being more budget cautious and staying at the WildLife Camp. Does anyone have any suggestions? Note that we will be in South Africa (Capetown, Garden Route, Johanessburg) afterwards for approx 2 weeks. So if we splurge on the safari we will be staying in hostels etc later on in our trip.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Skywards voucher - Dubai airport
- 2 Question about UK outlet adapters & taps
- 3 Johannesburg
- 4 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 5 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 6 Rental cars in Cape Town
- 7 Back from 26 Days in the Falkland Islands - Happy to answer any questions
- 8 Transiting through Cairo
- 9 Help: 4 days, 3 nights in (or our of) Johannesburg
- 10 South Africa in February?
- 11 Info for those considering gorilla trekking in Rwanda
- 12 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 13 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 14 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 15 Car Rentals in Israel
- 16 Dubai for New Years Eve - Fireworks, Itinerary
- 17 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 18 Morocco to portugal
- 19 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 20 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 21 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 22 Independence Day in Israel
- 23 Drinking on safari
- 24 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners
- 25 Travelust