My husband and I are wanting to do a 4-5 night Zambian Safari in May 2006. We are undecided about splurging and staying at the Luangwa River Lodge or being more budget cautious and staying at the WildLife Camp. Does anyone have any suggestions? Note that we will be in South Africa (Capetown, Garden Route, Johanessburg) afterwards for approx 2 weeks. So if we splurge on the safari we will be staying in hostels etc later on in our trip.
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 2 Bugs n' Botswana
- 3 Safari Cost Comparison
- 4 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 5 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 6 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 7 Group Trip to Israel
- 8 My Trip to Palestine
- 9 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 10 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 11 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 12 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 13 My trip to Egypt .....
- 14 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 15 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 16 Safari and Beach in June
- 17 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 18 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 19 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 20 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 21 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 22 Homestay Accomodation
- 23 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 24 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 25 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia