The first iPad App (to the best of my knowledge) has just been released by Wilderness safaris and from the 15 minutes I played with it, is very good. I am surprised that there are no real safari oriented iPad Apps yet, and outfits like &Beyond have not developed them. Given the tens of millions of iPads sold, its an important marketing miss, in my view.
Wilderness Safaris new iPad App
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 2 South Africa in February?
- 3 best camera for semi-novice for safari in tanzania & kenya (nikon p500)
- 4 Where to go after visit to Uganda in late March/early April
- 5 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 6 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 7 Dubai first time
- 8 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 9 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 10 Zambia Impressions
- 11 Taste of Dubai
- 12 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 13 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 14 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 15 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 16 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 17 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 18 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 19 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 20 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 21 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 22 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 23 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 24 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 25 Dubai and/or Oman