The first iPad App (to the best of my knowledge) has just been released by Wilderness safaris and from the 15 minutes I played with it, is very good. I am surprised that there are no real safari oriented iPad Apps yet, and outfits like &Beyond have not developed them. Given the tens of millions of iPads sold, its an important marketing miss, in my view.
Wilderness Safaris new iPad App
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South Africa trip advices
- 2 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 3 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 4 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 5 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 6 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 7 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 8 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 9 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 10 First time in Africa on safari
- 11 South Africa Peer-to-Peer Vehicle Rentals
- 12 Saruni Samburu & Tortilis Amboseli - An amazing experience
- 13 Erg Chebbi, a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience!
- 14 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 15 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 16 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 17 Namibia - Camping Tour
- 18 Dubai Airport: is it safe for a woman traveling alone?
- 19 Two weeks in Qatar, how much money to budget?
- 20 Transport Available from Harare to Victoria Falls - 17 Aug 2014
- 21 Tanzania Safari - The Good, The Bad, The Unexpected and The Amazing!!
- 22 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 23 Binoculars for safari
- 24 South Luangwa Wild Dogs......article in NYTimes
- 25 Tipping