Has anybody seen the Mara river crossing by wildebeests this year? We were in the Serengeti Mara area up until July 19 and only a small number of wildebeest had arrived there and did not appear ready to cross the river which was rather disappointing.
Wondering what the situation is now? Have the millions arrived and have they started crossing the river?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 (HP) Printer Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:72O8 HP Technical SUPP0RT
- 2 Investing In Businesses / UAE /OMAN /GOLF REGION
- 3 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 4 Uganda Currency Exchange
- 5 Safari suggestions
- 6 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 7 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 8 Travel to Cairo in July
- 9 Targin into Zambia
- 10 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 11 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 12 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 13 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 14 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 15 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 16 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 17 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 18 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 19 Passport question for International flight
- 20 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 21 Tour operator near me
- 22 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 23 Sim card mainly for data
- 24 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 25 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?