Has anybody seen the Mara river crossing by wildebeests this year? We were in the Serengeti Mara area up until July 19 and only a small number of wildebeest had arrived there and did not appear ready to cross the river which was rather disappointing.
Wondering what the situation is now? Have the millions arrived and have they started crossing the river?
Wildebeest Mara river crossing started?
- 1 Morocco - private tour operators
- 2 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 3 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 4 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 5 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 6 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 7 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 8 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 9 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 10 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 11 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 12 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 13 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 14 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 15 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 16 Africa Safari
- 17 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 18 Kruger Park trip
- 19 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 20 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 21 phone service
- 22 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 23 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 24 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 25 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?