Has anybody seen the Mara river crossing by wildebeests this year? We were in the Serengeti Mara area up until July 19 and only a small number of wildebeest had arrived there and did not appear ready to cross the river which was rather disappointing.
Wondering what the situation is now? Have the millions arrived and have they started crossing the river?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Trip to Rwanda and Congo (Brazzaville)
- 2 Zambia hunting for leopard & lion to start up again
- 3 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 4 Magnificant Morocco
- 5 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 6 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 7 Custom Morocco guide recommendations requested
- 8 Need help with Israel Itinerary
- 9 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 10 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?
- 11 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 12 Pulse Africa???
- 13 Please help! Sabi Sands or Hluhluwe-imfolozi
- 14 Safari luggage
- 15 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat
- 16 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 17 Morocco Trip Report
- 18 Migration into the Mara early this year
- 19 Car Rentals in Israel
- 20 Walia Tours?
- 21 Moving Around Safari Lodges in Sabi Sands
- 22 Kruger
- 23 Recommendaton for Transfer Company
- 24 Cape Town Itinerary
- 25 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?