Samburu GR :
yesterday a friend observed a pack of 8 dogs ~2km from Larsen's camp
(at SweetWaters there should be 2 packs of 9 and 15)
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 2 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 3 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 4 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 5 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 6 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 7 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 8 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 9 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 10 Straight through to Kenya or layover?
- 11 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 12 Advise on Hotel stay and attractions visit in Casablanca
- 13 Experience of using Namibia Tracks and Trails
- 14 Transfer time at JNB Intl. airport
- 15 Sabi Sands areavs Motswari Timbavati area
- 16 Kilimanjaro Tour Operators
- 17 Egypt in 6 days itinerary - please advise
- 18 Going to Israel end of October. Maybe silly, but what shoes to bring?
- 19 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 20 Where are the best safaris in Africa?
- 21 Wilson airport transfer to NBO
- 22 Advice traveling to Morocco as a woman with a child
- 23 Tanzania Safari - The Good, The Bad, The Unexpected and The Amazing!!
- 24 Short S. African Safaris?
- 25 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI