Just seen this on the Mara Plains site .... not sure where they are hiding to be seen so infrequently ! I believe they were least seen in the Naibosho area a year ago ...
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Travelling to Atlas mountains
- 2 4 weeks in South Africa ideas
- 3 Tanzania - first trip - many questions.
- 4 Rental Car Rabat Airport
- 5 14-16 day visit to South Africa
- 6 experiences with African travel Resource
- 7 name issue
- 8 3 days in Jo'Burg
- 9 Madagascar suggestions
- 10 3-part Zimbabwe: Join Wild Dog Researcher, Walk Mana Pools, Canoe Zambezi
- 11 First time in Southafrica - Suggested itinerary
- 12 Seven day solo trip to Morocco
- 13 East Africa Travel Visa - Starting in Kenya
- 14 only private conservancies or can i add in a national park
- 15 Single traveler
- 16 Should I visit Vamizi Island again?
- 17 Liquids Restrictions - South Africa to Zimbabwe
- 18 Morocco & Spain with Kidos!
- 19 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 20 My Magical Southern African Photography Safari: A Trip Report
- 21 morocco help please
- 22 3 adults in Dubai need a good hotel to share with privacy!
- 23 Botswana - Oct vs June
- 24 Zambia + Namibia trip -completely unrealistic?
- 25 Nile cruise with Uniworld, October 2015