Has anybody else here had problems getting in touch with Wild Dog Safaris in Namibia? my wife and I do not seem to getting any responses from them despite emailing numerous times.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Nile cruise with Uniworld, October 2015
- 2 Travelling to Atlas mountains
- 3 4 weeks in South Africa ideas
- 4 Tanzania - first trip - many questions.
- 5 Rental Car Rabat Airport
- 6 14-16 day visit to South Africa
- 7 experiences with African travel Resource
- 8 name issue
- 9 3 days in Jo'Burg
- 10 Madagascar suggestions
- 11 3-part Zimbabwe: Join Wild Dog Researcher, Walk Mana Pools, Canoe Zambezi
- 12 First time in Southafrica - Suggested itinerary
- 13 Seven day solo trip to Morocco
- 14 East Africa Travel Visa - Starting in Kenya
- 15 only private conservancies or can i add in a national park
- 16 Single traveler
- 17 Should I visit Vamizi Island again?
- 18 Liquids Restrictions - South Africa to Zimbabwe
- 19 Morocco & Spain with Kidos!
- 20 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 21 My Magical Southern African Photography Safari: A Trip Report
- 22 morocco help please
- 23 3 adults in Dubai need a good hotel to share with privacy!
- 24 Botswana - Oct vs June
- 25 Zambia + Namibia trip -completely unrealistic?