Hi all -
My family and I will be on safari this summer and I was wondering if I could turn off my cellular for my iphone and just use Wifi when at the various Lodges/Camps. They all say Wifi is available. I am not too worried if its not consistent or very slow - it would be to simply post a few instagram pics or review pics taken that day.
Would I still need to purchase an Intl Data Pkg from ATT if I just use Wifi for connection?
Any advice would be helpful. I dont want to deal with SIM cards and phone calls or texts.
In fact I would like the whole family to be "unplugged" if possible.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 2 Private Guide for Cairo
- 3 Egypt - Need Help!
- 4 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 5 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 6 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 7 Morocco help
- 8 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 9 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 10 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 11 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 12 First trip to Africa
- 13 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 14 Uganda Visa
- 15 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 16 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 17 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 18 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 19 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?
- 20 "Salute Africa" travel agency
- 21 Need feedback on my itinerary
- 22 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 23 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 24 Calculating Conservancy Fees - Kenya's Mara North
- 25 Fes or Marrakech?
Hi all -