i know that bigcountry has been to makalolo and i enjoyed looking through your images a while back. I plan o spend at least two weeks split between these two camps. My concern was whether there was any difference between the two. As my understanding goes, they are both in the linkwasha concession, though what is the deal regarding their traversing rights?
My plan, thus far for April would be
With both being wilderness properties, i could hopefully skip between the two depending on sightings. So my time at each lodge may not be successive nights. In your experience, is it more worthwhile just sticking at Makalolo within the concession, and getting permission to drive near the other part of the concession?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 스포츠배팅사이트【 SCB 3 3、CＯM - 코드: 8282 】⊙PINNACLE에이전시
- 2 라이브배팅사이트【【 SCB33 。CＯM『가입코드: 8282』】】MAXBET에이전시
- 3 http://www.mindextra.com/apex-booty-pop/
- 4 Israel Transportation
- 5 Morocco help
- 6 First trip to Africa
- 7 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 8 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 9 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 10 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 11 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 12 IRAN
- 13 Money in Uganda
- 14 Uganda Visa
- 15 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 16 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 17 Private Guide for Cairo
- 18 Egypt - Need Help!
- 19 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 20 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 21 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 22 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 23 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 24 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 25 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem