i know that bigcountry has been to makalolo and i enjoyed looking through your images a while back. I plan o spend at least two weeks split between these two camps. My concern was whether there was any difference between the two. As my understanding goes, they are both in the linkwasha concession, though what is the deal regarding their traversing rights?
My plan, thus far for April would be
With both being wilderness properties, i could hopefully skip between the two depending on sightings. So my time at each lodge may not be successive nights. In your experience, is it more worthwhile just sticking at Makalolo within the concession, and getting permission to drive near the other part of the concession?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 LEXMARK 1800:681:7208 installations CONTACT ☎ LEXMARK printer TEC*h 24/7??
- 2 Abu Dhabi overnight stay
- 3 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 4 Audley Travel
- 5 Can "European" plugs be used in South Africa?
- 6 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 7 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 8 Moroccan Camel Safari
- 9 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 10 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 11 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 12 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 13 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 14 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 15 Safari in South Africa
- 16 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 17 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 18 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 19 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 20 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 21 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 22 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 23 Straight through to Kenya or layover?
- 24 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 25 Advise on Hotel stay and attractions visit in Casablanca