i know that bigcountry has been to makalolo and i enjoyed looking through your images a while back. I plan o spend at least two weeks split between these two camps. My concern was whether there was any difference between the two. As my understanding goes, they are both in the linkwasha concession, though what is the deal regarding their traversing rights?
My plan, thus far for April would be
With both being wilderness properties, i could hopefully skip between the two depending on sightings. So my time at each lodge may not be successive nights. In your experience, is it more worthwhile just sticking at Makalolo within the concession, and getting permission to drive near the other part of the concession?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 2 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 3 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 4 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 5 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 6 Israeli Tour Guides
- 7 What is worth seeing in November?
- 8 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 9 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 10 Masai Mara in May
- 11 Western Desert Itinerary
- 12 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 13 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 14 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 15 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 16 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 17 Trip to Merzouga
- 18 Lodge/Camp in Ruaha National Park
- 19 Uganda Visa
- 20 Border crossing (Bots-Zim-Zam)
- 21 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 22 Which one for safari: Bulele or Sabi Sands at Kruger - South Africa?
- 23 Help choosing Game Reserves in Kruger National Park, SouthAfrica
- 24 Purchase Tanzanite in Arusha/Tanzania
- 25 Marrakech Itinerary - Desert or Atlas?