i know that bigcountry has been to makalolo and i enjoyed looking through your images a while back. I plan o spend at least two weeks split between these two camps. My concern was whether there was any difference between the two. As my understanding goes, they are both in the linkwasha concession, though what is the deal regarding their traversing rights?
My plan, thus far for April would be
With both being wilderness properties, i could hopefully skip between the two depending on sightings. So my time at each lodge may not be successive nights. In your experience, is it more worthwhile just sticking at Makalolo within the concession, and getting permission to drive near the other part of the concession?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Late August Cape Town/Safari/Vic Falls Advice Wanted
- 2 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 3 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 4 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 5 South Africa Kgalagadi & Kruger back-to-back in 2016
- 6 Alexandria
- 7 Dubai in 36 hours
- 8 good internet connection option Meknes
- 9 A very belated TR - South of Namibia with Kgalagadi
- 10 South Africa trip report
- 11 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 12 Can gay people travel safely in Morocco?
- 13 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 14 Mombasa recomendations please
- 15 Private tours in Morocco
- 16 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 17 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 18 First time to Africa-need help!
- 19 How do I know if a company is legit
- 20 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 21 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 22 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 23 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 24 Jewish tour Casablanca
- 25 Kenyan Safari Spending Money