i know that bigcountry has been to makalolo and i enjoyed looking through your images a while back. I plan o spend at least two weeks split between these two camps. My concern was whether there was any difference between the two. As my understanding goes, they are both in the linkwasha concession, though what is the deal regarding their traversing rights?
My plan, thus far for April would be
With both being wilderness properties, i could hopefully skip between the two depending on sightings. So my time at each lodge may not be successive nights. In your experience, is it more worthwhile just sticking at Makalolo within the concession, and getting permission to drive near the other part of the concession?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Read: http://www.mindextra.com/xtest/
- 2 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 3 Safari In June
- 4 Business trip to Israel
- 5 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 6 Trip Report : Jordan and United Arab Emirates
- 7 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 8 honeymoon place
- 9 Suggestions needed for 5 days in Tunisia
- 10 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 11 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 12 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 13 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 14 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 15 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 16 Yom Hazikaron
- 17 Yom Haatzmaut
- 18 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 19 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 20 recomendation on African Safari company
- 21 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 22 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 23 One extra day in Jordan
- 24 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 25 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?