i know that bigcountry has been to makalolo and i enjoyed looking through your images a while back. I plan o spend at least two weeks split between these two camps. My concern was whether there was any difference between the two. As my understanding goes, they are both in the linkwasha concession, though what is the deal regarding their traversing rights?
My plan, thus far for April would be
With both being wilderness properties, i could hopefully skip between the two depending on sightings. So my time at each lodge may not be successive nights. In your experience, is it more worthwhile just sticking at Makalolo within the concession, and getting permission to drive near the other part of the concession?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 삼성증권시세 대우증권시세 n1inve.com
- 2 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 3 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 4 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 5 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 6 Buying merchandise
- 7 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 8 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 9 Egypt January-February 2018
- 10 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 11 safari for the mobility impaired
- 12 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 13 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 14 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 15 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 16 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 17 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 18 Dining in Cape Town
- 19 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?
- 20 Dubai plan
- 21 Best Layover from NY to Cape Town
- 22 Israel with kids in August
- 23 Sterkfontein/ Cradle of Humankind
- 24 Iran in May
- 25 South Africa in June