i know that bigcountry has been to makalolo and i enjoyed looking through your images a while back. I plan o spend at least two weeks split between these two camps. My concern was whether there was any difference between the two. As my understanding goes, they are both in the linkwasha concession, though what is the deal regarding their traversing rights?
My plan, thus far for April would be
With both being wilderness properties, i could hopefully skip between the two depending on sightings. So my time at each lodge may not be successive nights. In your experience, is it more worthwhile just sticking at Makalolo within the concession, and getting permission to drive near the other part of the concession?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 2 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 3 Need help planning Namibia Trip!
- 4 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 5 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 6 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 7 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 8 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 9 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 10 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 11 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 12 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 13 Dubai Guide
- 14 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 15 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 16 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 17 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 18 Loldia House Kenya
- 19 rekero and encounter mara vehicles
- 20 Alexandria
- 21 kicheche compared to porini
- 22 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 23 Planning Tanzania trip-how many months?
- 24 Chefchaouen Report
- 25 Tracking Gorillas