i know that bigcountry has been to makalolo and i enjoyed looking through your images a while back. I plan o spend at least two weeks split between these two camps. My concern was whether there was any difference between the two. As my understanding goes, they are both in the linkwasha concession, though what is the deal regarding their traversing rights?
My plan, thus far for April would be
With both being wilderness properties, i could hopefully skip between the two depending on sightings. So my time at each lodge may not be successive nights. In your experience, is it more worthwhile just sticking at Makalolo within the concession, and getting permission to drive near the other part of the concession?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 DELL@ printer ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 2 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 3 Safari Goers, I Need Your Expertise!
- 4 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 5 Itinerary Ideas
- 6 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 7 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 8 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 9 Help with Israel Trip (First Timers): Some Basic Questions
- 10 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 11 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 12 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 13 Kenya/Tanzania
- 14 Dubai first time
- 15 2 nights in Dubai
- 16 16 hours in Qatar
- 17 Petra from Israel
- 18 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 19 A South African in Lusaka
- 20 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 21 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 22 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 23 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 24 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 25 Safari suggestions