i know that bigcountry has been to makalolo and i enjoyed looking through your images a while back. I plan o spend at least two weeks split between these two camps. My concern was whether there was any difference between the two. As my understanding goes, they are both in the linkwasha concession, though what is the deal regarding their traversing rights?
My plan, thus far for April would be
With both being wilderness properties, i could hopefully skip between the two depending on sightings. So my time at each lodge may not be successive nights. In your experience, is it more worthwhile just sticking at Makalolo within the concession, and getting permission to drive near the other part of the concession?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Iranian Southern gem along the Persian Gulf
- 2 Namibia Itinerary
- 3 Travelling to Atlas mountains
- 4 Ocean Island Tours?
- 5 Tanzania - first trip - many questions.
- 6 Israel for 10 days
- 7 East Africa Travel Visa - Starting in Kenya
- 8 Packing for safari in South Africa (summer)
- 9 name issue
- 10 First safari- what to wear? Gifts for locals?
- 11 Rental Car Rabat Airport
- 12 14-16 day visit to South Africa
- 13 experiences with African travel Resource
- 14 3 days in Jo'Burg
- 15 Madagascar suggestions
- 16 3-part Zimbabwe: Join Wild Dog Researcher, Walk Mana Pools, Canoe Zambezi
- 17 First time in Southafrica - Suggested itinerary
- 18 Seven day solo trip to Morocco
- 19 4 weeks in South Africa ideas
- 20 only private conservancies or can i add in a national park
- 21 Single traveler
- 22 Should I visit Vamizi Island again?
- 23 Liquids Restrictions - South Africa to Zimbabwe
- 24 Morocco & Spain with Kidos!
- 25 What company for gorilla trekking?