Has anyone on the board rafted the Zambezi? I've only gone white-water rafting once, the Pacuare in Costa Rica - class III-IV rapids at its worst. I hear the Zambezi is one of the all-time greatest spots to raft, but has many class IV-V rapids, like "Oblivion" and "Stairway to Heaven." I'm not trying to get to heaven (just yet anyway!), so can anyone vouch for the difficulty & overall safety of rafting the Zambezi? Thx!
White-Water Rafting the Zambezi...
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 2 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 3 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 4 Looking for child friendly self catering house in Cape Town in March 2015
- 5 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 6 Ebola and Morocco
- 7 Thompson Gazelle
- 8 Overland in West Africa
- 9 Domestic flight to HDS/MQP from JNB??
- 10 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 11 Cape Town, Safari + Victoria Falls
- 12 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 13 Morrocco and Cash
- 14 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 15 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 16 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 17 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 18 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 19 South Africa trip advices
- 20 Dubai transit with different connecting flights
- 21 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 22 Tour to Morocco
- 23 Rhino conservation in S Africa
- 24 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 25 Erg Chebbi, a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience!