My family and I will be in South Africa in May 2017 and we are thinking going 2-3 days to Kruger National Park.
We have been looking at some lodges and reserves, and are thinking about a budget of 3,500-4500 rands per person (we are a group of three and my son is already 13, so he is considered an adult)
Among the reserves seen there are:
- Sabi Sands (Elephant Plains Game Lodge)
- Bulele (Naledi Bushcamp and Enkoveni Camp)
- Pafuri Camp
- Kapama (Southern Camp, although the price is above the budget). I just read that it has fences that divides them from Kruger National Park, so I´m discarding it.
Is any of those reserves / lodges better than the other?
Have you had great / bad experiences in those reserves / lodges?
Should we consider other reserves / lodges?
We do enjoy luxury, we just don´t want to spend a lot of money in just 2 days, but would like to be pampered within our budget. What we would love to have is an unforgettable safari experience in terms of nature, animals seeing, the best food we can get within our budget and a nice relaxed atmosphere.
Thanks for your help
Ps. I have reposted a post from yesterday to include aclarations and to change the title.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 https://www.circlehealthclub.com/bisou-eye-cream/
- 2 Bio rocket blast
- 3 Uganda Currency Exchange
- 4 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 5 Safari suggestions
- 6 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 7 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 8 Travel to Cairo in July
- 9 Targin into Zambia
- 10 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 11 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 12 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 13 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 14 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 15 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 16 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 17 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 18 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 19 Passport question for International flight
- 20 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 21 Tour operator near me
- 22 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 23 Sim card mainly for data
- 24 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 25 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
Which one for safari: Bulele or Sabi Sands at Kruger - South Africa?