Going to book for the Seychelles, but undecided between the Banyan Tree or Lemuria resort. Can anyone help. Also not sure which room category to go for.Does anyone know if the hillside villas at Banyan tree are quite dark and the balconies in the shade due to these villas being surrounded by forest. I like to have the sun on my balcony so do you think it is better to go for a villa down near the beach. Any info on either of these 2 resorts would be very much appreciated. Cheers,
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Bugs n' Botswana
- 2 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 3 Ethiopian Quadrants - Travelers Beware
- 4 Bubonic plaque
- 5 Safari and Beach in June
- 6 Volunteer Work In Africa
- 7 Safari Cost Comparison
- 8 Cape town and Kruger National Park in November
- 9 Help! First African safari!!!
- 10 Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
- 11 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 12 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 13 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 14 Interested In Visiting Tanzania For An Adventure? Join Me!
- 15 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 16 Ghana trip report - independently using public transport
- 17 Any advice for travelling to Ghana, Ivory Coast and the Gambia?
- 18 Cheap flights for Ghana
- 19 My trip to Egypt .....
- 20 dubai for 5 days
- 21 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 22 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 23 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 24 Group Trip to Israel
- 25 My Trip to Palestine