I finally have my husband convinced to visit Egypt next year - he's not really one to like to "rough it" at all but I'm hoping he will find it fascinating enough to overlook any inconveniences. We'll probably do an 8-9 day tour and then would like to spend several days relaxing somewhere scenic & comfortable before we return to the U.S. Thought maybe Greece. Suggestions?
Where to Visit after Egypt?
- 1 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 2 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 3 phone service
- 4 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 5 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 6 Living in Morocco.
- 7 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 8 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 9 Tanzania in 2014
- 10 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 11 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 12 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 13 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 14 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 15 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 16 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 17 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 19 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 20 Makoa-Farm Tanzania
- 21 Africa Safari
- 22 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 23 Wildebeest Mara river crossing started?
- 24 3 Different Ports in Oman: Salalah, Sur and then Khasab
- 25 Budget Safari options in Botswana?