I am in the process of narrowing down where I want to go and study abroad. I have a lot of top picks, therefore I really think South Africa would be great!
My problem is choosing where to live and study in SA. There is the obvious choice of the beautiful Cape Town! (the university looks breathe taking with table mountain as a back drop) The city does offer a lot, but the population is a little on the high side. I seem to love cities a little smaller and more cozy like Port Elizabeth. Port Elizabeth is my other option, known for being the "windy & friendly" city. My only issue with PE… it's not Cape Town! I would be lying if I thought PE was more beautiful than Cape Town. Safety is also important!
Cape Town is a little more expensive than the Port Elizabeth program, but I think it would be worth it if thats what I chose in the end.
So, any advice? Basically wondering… where do I want to live for 6 months? Cape Town or Port Elizabeth? Thank you and looking forward to hearing great feed back!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Buy Ielts certificates, Buy Passport, Buy Visa, Buy Driving Licence
- 2 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 3 Marrakech
- 4 Binocular rentals
- 5 Dead Sea day trip
- 6 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 7 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 8 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 9 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 10 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 11 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 12 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 13 Itinerary Ideas
- 14 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 15 Travel to Botswana
- 16 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 17 Loldia House Kenya
- 18 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 19 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 20 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 21 several short safaris vs one longer one
- 22 How many Days for the Okavango Delta
- 23 Recommendations for busy coastal resorts in the Canaries
- 24 Restaurant in Cape Town
- 25 7 Days Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.