I will be in Hermanus for three nights in mid March. I may be travelling solo and am confused about where to stay. I cannot find an easy to decipher map on line. I would like to be in walking distance of the downtown area - is it possible to do that and also be near beaches. I would be interested in a guesthouse or b&b that is moderately priced. Would appreciate any advice as to which area to stay in and any specific lodging recommendations Thanks - Pam
Where to stay in Hermanus
- 1 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 2 phone service
- 3 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 4 Living in Morocco.
- 5 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 6 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 7 Tanzania in 2014
- 8 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 9 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 10 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 11 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 12 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 13 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 14 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 15 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 17 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 18 Makoa-Farm Tanzania
- 19 Africa Safari
- 20 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 21 Wildebeest Mara river crossing started?
- 22 3 Different Ports in Oman: Salalah, Sur and then Khasab
- 23 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 24 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 25 Morocco - private tour operators