We'll spend several days with family in Tel Aviv, a day in Haifa and Akko, a day in Safed and Rosh Pina, and stay in Safed overnight. We then have a day where I haven't figured out what to do and where to stay. After that "mystery day," we'll drive to Jerusalem where we'll spend 4 days. But I'm stuck about what to do on the mystery day. I'm interested in the Hula Valley Nature Reserve, NOT interested in Tiberias (unless it's a quick stop for lunch), and was thinking about Beit She'an. So does it make sense to drive from Safed to the Reserve, and from there to Beit She'an? Where would we stay that is convenient to Beit She'an? What am I missing?!
where to sightsee between Hula Valley & Jerusalem
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 2 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 3 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 4 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 5 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 6 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 7 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 8 Safari on a budget!
- 9 Tips for Israel
- 10 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 11 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 12 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 13 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 14 Road To Morocco Tours
- 15 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 16 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 17 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV
- 18 Ideas for solo (female) relaxing trip next month
- 19 Best time to visit Zanzibar?
- 20 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 21 Rwanda
- 22 Egypt safe travel
- 23 Any suggestions or feedback for our honeymoon?
- 24 Zambia Impressions
- 25 One night camping in the desert in Morocco?