We'll spend several days with family in Tel Aviv, a day in Haifa and Akko, a day in Safed and Rosh Pina, and stay in Safed overnight. We then have a day where I haven't figured out what to do and where to stay. After that "mystery day," we'll drive to Jerusalem where we'll spend 4 days. But I'm stuck about what to do on the mystery day. I'm interested in the Hula Valley Nature Reserve, NOT interested in Tiberias (unless it's a quick stop for lunch), and was thinking about Beit She'an. So does it make sense to drive from Safed to the Reserve, and from there to Beit She'an? Where would we stay that is convenient to Beit She'an? What am I missing?!
where to sightsee between Hula Valley & Jerusalem
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 2 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 3 Memory cards for camera
- 4 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 5 israel and petra
- 6 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 7 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 8 Israel and Petra
- 9 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 10 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 11 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 12 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 13 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 14 Morocco for 2 nights
- 15 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 16 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 17 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 18 Tanzania Safari
- 19 Trip Report Africa & Dubai
- 20 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 21 Magnificant Morocco
- 22 The 1st of may questions .. when to go???
- 23 Hotels in Nairobi
- 24 Itinerary needed for four days in Morocco
- 25 World Travel Expert