We'll spend several days with family in Tel Aviv, a day in Haifa and Akko, a day in Safed and Rosh Pina, and stay in Safed overnight. We then have a day where I haven't figured out what to do and where to stay. After that "mystery day," we'll drive to Jerusalem where we'll spend 4 days. But I'm stuck about what to do on the mystery day. I'm interested in the Hula Valley Nature Reserve, NOT interested in Tiberias (unless it's a quick stop for lunch), and was thinking about Beit She'an. So does it make sense to drive from Safed to the Reserve, and from there to Beit She'an? Where would we stay that is convenient to Beit She'an? What am I missing?!
where to sightsee between Hula Valley & Jerusalem
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Yellow fever vaccination for trip to southern Africa
- 2 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 3 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 4 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 5 Uganda Trip Report
- 6 Epic budget trip in Kenya and Tanzania (safari and more)
- 7 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 8 Central African Republic: Open for Tourists Again
- 9 Morocco Sahara Desert Tour Experience
- 10 LION WORLD TRAVEL
- 11 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 12 Boutique hotels in israel
- 13 Tanzania Self Drive June 2015
- 14 Rip-off Warning: Duty Free Shop in Dar es Salaam
- 15 Short layover at JNB
- 16 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 17 Angata Ngorongoro v Rhino Ldg/Angata Bolongoja v Tingitana Nrth Serengeti
- 18 A family safari in Tanzania
- 19 Uganda or Rwanda?
- 20 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 21 Driving from Casablanca to Marrakesh?
- 22 Soweto guide and pricing to expect?
- 23 8 nights in Dubai...need advice regarding Dubai/Petra combo.
- 24 Safari in Tanzania with Zinga African Safaris
- 25 Any Experience with Africa Tours?