We'll spend several days with family in Tel Aviv, a day in Haifa and Akko, a day in Safed and Rosh Pina, and stay in Safed overnight. We then have a day where I haven't figured out what to do and where to stay. After that "mystery day," we'll drive to Jerusalem where we'll spend 4 days. But I'm stuck about what to do on the mystery day. I'm interested in the Hula Valley Nature Reserve, NOT interested in Tiberias (unless it's a quick stop for lunch), and was thinking about Beit She'an. So does it make sense to drive from Safed to the Reserve, and from there to Beit She'an? Where would we stay that is convenient to Beit She'an? What am I missing?!
where to sightsee between Hula Valley & Jerusalem
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 2 fez accommodation
- 3 Gorilla Trekking with Churchill Safaris
- 4 Iran Info, Please
- 5 Egypt safe travel
- 6 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 7 Cape Town + Safari and what else?
- 8 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 9 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 10 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 11 COME TO IRAN ...
- 12 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 13 what kind of phone
- 14 Need help with N TZ itinerary
- 15 Johannesburg...?
- 16 Travel regulations for children visiting South Africa
- 17 Self-drive safari ideas, but not South Africa
- 18 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 19 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 20 Train or car from Fes to Marrakech- with kids
- 21 Suggestions for a group tour
- 22 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 23 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 24 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 25 Good online shop for diplomats located in Dubai