My 17 yr old daughter and I are going to Kenya in mid June and we'll be staying at Governor's Camp. I know the elephants aren't there in Aug/Sep/Oct and was told they may already be gone by June. Where can we go to be sure of seeing elephants? Budget in the $300 pppn range. I know that's low but that's all we can do this time. Plus we'll have transfer expenses. I wish we could just spend the whole time in the Mara but Africa without elephants is just wrong.
Where to see elephants in June in Kenya?
- 1 phone service
- 2 Tanzania in 2014
- 3 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 4 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 5 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 6 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 7 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 8 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 9 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 10 Morocco - private tour operators
- 11 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 12 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 13 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 14 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 15 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 16 Living in Morocco.
- 17 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 18 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 19 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 20 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 21 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 22 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 24 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 25 Makoa-Farm Tanzania