We are a family of 4:
Parents both age 52yo
We are having a very difficult time choosing between the following destinations for our 10 night holiday the last week of June thru first week of July 2017:
10 nights in Capri/Amalfi Coast/Naples
10 nights in Tanzanian Safari/Bwindi Gorilla Trekking.
We have already had the great experience of enjoying Easter holiday in Rome and Florence.
Key success and happiness factors for our 2017 holiday are (in order of descending priority):
2. Weather - Sunny. No rain. Low-mid humidity levels.
3. Flora and Environment - great colors and unique sights for photo opps.
4. Want to avoid constant HUGE crowds and LONG LINES
The specifics for each of the destinations are below:
Capri/Amalfi Coast/Naples - Self/Private Tour
La Scalinatella Hotel on Capri (4 nights)
Santa Caterina Hotel on Amalfi Coast (4 nights)
Naples (2 nights)
Tanzanian Safari & Bwindi Gorilla Trekking - Bespoke Micato Safaris Tour
Arusha Coffee Lodge (2 nights)
Ngorogoro Crater (2 nights)
Northern Serengeti/Mara River (3-4 nights)
Gorilla Mtn Trekking Rwanda Bwindi Impenetrable Forest (2-3 nights)
Your decision and supporting reasons are greatly appreciated!
Darryl & Catherine
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 2 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 3 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 4 Petra from Israel
- 5 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 6 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 7 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 8 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 9 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 10 israel tour
- 11 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 12 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 13 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 14 Luxury train ride
- 15 Safety in Fes
- 16 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 17 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 18 Sim card mainly for data
- 19 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 20 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 21 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 22 Urgent help please for my final itinerary Morocco 10 nights
- 23 Cape Town
- 24 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 25 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya