DH works at a nonprofit and will be traveling to southern Sudan for two weeks in February for work. Afterward he would like to take a quick 3-day trip someplace not too far away for game-viewing. He will probably be flying out of Juma. We have been to Tanzania, Botswana, and South Africa on safari before. He was thinking of flying to Nairobi for a few days someplace in Kenya; we've never been there. Does anyone have recommendations for where would be good in February? (I know that's not the best time for the Mara because the migration will be in Tanzania.) Rwanda would seem like a possibility, to see the gorillas, although I really want to do that with him. Any ideas?
Where to go for quick 3-day safari after southern Sudan?
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 My trip to Egypt .....
- 2 Safari Cost Comparison
- 3 Help! First African safari!!!
- 4 dubai for 5 days
- 5 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 6 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 7 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 8 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 9 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 10 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 11 Bugs n' Botswana
- 12 Group Trip to Israel
- 13 My Trip to Palestine
- 14 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 15 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 16 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 17 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 18 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 19 Safari and Beach in June
- 20 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 21 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 22 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 23 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 24 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 25 Homestay Accomodation