DH works at a nonprofit and will be traveling to southern Sudan for two weeks in February for work. Afterward he would like to take a quick 3-day trip someplace not too far away for game-viewing. He will probably be flying out of Juma. We have been to Tanzania, Botswana, and South Africa on safari before. He was thinking of flying to Nairobi for a few days someplace in Kenya; we've never been there. Does anyone have recommendations for where would be good in February? (I know that's not the best time for the Mara because the migration will be in Tanzania.) Rwanda would seem like a possibility, to see the gorillas, although I really want to do that with him. Any ideas?
Where to go for quick 3-day safari after southern Sudan?
- 1 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 2 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 3 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 4 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 5 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 6 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 7 phone service
- 8 Tanzania in 2014
- 9 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 10 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 11 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 12 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 13 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 14 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 15 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 16 Living in Morocco.
- 17 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 18 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 19 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 20 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 21 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 22 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 24 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 25 Makoa-Farm Tanzania