DH works at a nonprofit and will be traveling to southern Sudan for two weeks in February for work. Afterward he would like to take a quick 3-day trip someplace not too far away for game-viewing. He will probably be flying out of Juma. We have been to Tanzania, Botswana, and South Africa on safari before. He was thinking of flying to Nairobi for a few days someplace in Kenya; we've never been there. Does anyone have recommendations for where would be good in February? (I know that's not the best time for the Mara because the migration will be in Tanzania.) Rwanda would seem like a possibility, to see the gorillas, although I really want to do that with him. Any ideas?
Where to go for quick 3-day safari after southern Sudan?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 2 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 3 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 4 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 5 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 6 Road To Morocco Tours
- 7 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 8 Safari on a budget!
- 9 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 10 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV
- 11 Ideas for solo (female) relaxing trip next month
- 12 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 13 Best time to visit Zanzibar?
- 14 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 15 Rwanda
- 16 Egypt safe travel
- 17 Any suggestions or feedback for our honeymoon?
- 18 Zambia Impressions
- 19 One night camping in the desert in Morocco?
- 20 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 21 Dubai trip
- 22 3 adults in Dubai need a good hotel to share with privacy!
- 23 Info for those considering gorilla trekking in Rwanda
- 24 Honeymoon itinerary Spain&Morocco
- 25 Driving around Jordan