DH works at a nonprofit and will be traveling to southern Sudan for two weeks in February for work. Afterward he would like to take a quick 3-day trip someplace not too far away for game-viewing. He will probably be flying out of Juma. We have been to Tanzania, Botswana, and South Africa on safari before. He was thinking of flying to Nairobi for a few days someplace in Kenya; we've never been there. Does anyone have recommendations for where would be good in February? (I know that's not the best time for the Mara because the migration will be in Tanzania.) Rwanda would seem like a possibility, to see the gorillas, although I really want to do that with him. Any ideas?
Where to go for quick 3-day safari after southern Sudan?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 BOTSWANA - Maun (Okavango) to Chobe - 4x4 self drive...
- 2 Memory cards for camera
- 3 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 4 Cape Town Safety?
- 5 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 6 first time family safari in August 2014
- 7 Sabi Sands camps
- 8 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 9 London to Tel aviv What to expect at BG /Trans to Tel aviv / booking.com
- 10 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 11 Help with Rwanda trip
- 12 History Of Mount Kilimanjaro
- 13 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 14 Tel Aviv beaches
- 15 trip report, morocco
- 16 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 17 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 18 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 19 Morocco for 2 nights
- 20 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 21 Hotels in Nairobi
- 22 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 23 Rwanda trip report
- 24 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 25 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary