DH works at a nonprofit and will be traveling to southern Sudan for two weeks in February for work. Afterward he would like to take a quick 3-day trip someplace not too far away for game-viewing. He will probably be flying out of Juma. We have been to Tanzania, Botswana, and South Africa on safari before. He was thinking of flying to Nairobi for a few days someplace in Kenya; we've never been there. Does anyone have recommendations for where would be good in February? (I know that's not the best time for the Mara because the migration will be in Tanzania.) Rwanda would seem like a possibility, to see the gorillas, although I really want to do that with him. Any ideas?
Where to go for quick 3-day safari after southern Sudan?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 2 Value for money, must eat restaurant in Tel Aviv?
- 3 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 4 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 5 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia
- 6 Tour to Morocco
- 7 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 8 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 9 Where should one seek adventure in Jerusalem?
- 10 Safari in Kenya & Tanzania - A report on Camps, Parks, Tips, Packing, Photo, Money & more.
- 11 Photographic Magazine's Top 10 Tips For Shooting On Safari...
- 12 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 13 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 14 Electronics to travel with
- 15 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 16 Uganda again
- 17 November at victoria falls
- 18 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 19 Best tour guides in Jerusalem
- 20 Climb Kilimanjaro advice
- 21 NEVER travel with Grande Navi Veloci
- 22 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 23 Royal Jordanian or El Al: For Tel Aviv with Petra Side-trip
- 24 What is a normal price for driver from Amman airport to Petra
- 25 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area