My fiance and I are going to Morocco for two weeks in October for our honeymoon, specifically Fes, Marrakesh, and Essaouira. My fiance is a big eater and especially loves good food and wine. We like experiencing authentic cuisine when we travel, but we also like non-traditional options if the atmosphere is fun and food and drink are worthwhile. Does anyone have any suggestions for where to eat lunch while we're out and about being tourists during the day, or where to go for dinners that are fun, romantic, and memorable? I have the lonely planet guide and have been perusing reviews on tripadvisor, but I'm hoping to find some options that are a little more original.
I'd love any other advice or suggestions for activities and sights to see during our trip, too! We want to get the most out of our trip and minimize stress while we're there, so I'm trying to plan as much in advance as possible!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 2 Morocco for 9 nights in February
- 3 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 4 participational photo project "Sun aroud the Globe"
- 5 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 6 Morocco Trip Report
- 7 Where to go for lunch and dinner in Fes, Marrakech, and Essaouira
- 8 Free walking tours Medina Marrakech ???
- 9 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 10 Israel Transportation
- 11 Changing planes at Dubai
- 12 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 13 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 14 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 15 Morocco help
- 16 First trip to Africa
- 17 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 18 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 19 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 20 IRAN
- 21 Money in Uganda
- 22 Uganda Visa
- 23 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 24 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 25 Private Guide for Cairo
Where to go for lunch and dinner in Fes, Marrakech, and Essaouira