My fiance and I are going to Morocco for two weeks in October for our honeymoon, specifically Fes, Marrakesh, and Essaouira. My fiance is a big eater and especially loves good food and wine. We like experiencing authentic cuisine when we travel, but we also like non-traditional options if the atmosphere is fun and food and drink are worthwhile. Does anyone have any suggestions for where to eat lunch while we're out and about being tourists during the day, or where to go for dinners that are fun, romantic, and memorable? I have the lonely planet guide and have been perusing reviews on tripadvisor, but I'm hoping to find some options that are a little more original.
I'd love any other advice or suggestions for activities and sights to see during our trip, too! We want to get the most out of our trip and minimize stress while we're there, so I'm trying to plan as much in advance as possible!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Egypt safe travel
- 2 South Africa Kgalagadi & Kruger back-to-back in 2016
- 3 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 4 Alexandria
- 5 Dubai in 36 hours
- 6 good internet connection option Meknes
- 7 A very belated TR - South of Namibia with Kgalagadi
- 8 South Africa trip report
- 9 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 10 Can gay people travel safely in Morocco?
- 11 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 12 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 13 Mombasa recomendations please
- 14 Private tours in Morocco
- 15 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 16 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 17 First time to Africa-need help!
- 18 How do I know if a company is legit
- 19 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 20 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 21 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 22 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 23 Jewish tour Casablanca
- 24 Kenyan Safari Spending Money
- 25 Ethiopian security
Where to go for lunch and dinner in Fes, Marrakech, and Essaouira