My fiance and I are going to Morocco for two weeks in October for our honeymoon, specifically Fes, Marrakesh, and Essaouira. My fiance is a big eater and especially loves good food and wine. We like experiencing authentic cuisine when we travel, but we also like non-traditional options if the atmosphere is fun and food and drink are worthwhile. Does anyone have any suggestions for where to eat lunch while we're out and about being tourists during the day, or where to go for dinners that are fun, romantic, and memorable? I have the lonely planet guide and have been perusing reviews on tripadvisor, but I'm hoping to find some options that are a little more original.
I'd love any other advice or suggestions for activities and sights to see during our trip, too! We want to get the most out of our trip and minimize stress while we're there, so I'm trying to plan as much in advance as possible!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 2 What is worth seeing in November?
- 3 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 4 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 5 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 6 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 7 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 8 Israeli Tour Guides
- 9 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 10 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 11 Masai Mara in May
- 12 Western Desert Itinerary
- 13 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 14 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 15 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 16 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 17 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 18 Trip to Merzouga
- 19 Lodge/Camp in Ruaha National Park
- 20 Uganda Visa
- 21 Border crossing (Bots-Zim-Zam)
- 22 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 23 Which one for safari: Bulele or Sabi Sands at Kruger - South Africa?
- 24 Help choosing Game Reserves in Kruger National Park, SouthAfrica
- 25 Purchase Tanzanite in Arusha/Tanzania
Where to go for lunch and dinner in Fes, Marrakech, and Essaouira