My fiance and I are going to Morocco for two weeks in October for our honeymoon, specifically Fes, Marrakesh, and Essaouira. My fiance is a big eater and especially loves good food and wine. We like experiencing authentic cuisine when we travel, but we also like non-traditional options if the atmosphere is fun and food and drink are worthwhile. Does anyone have any suggestions for where to eat lunch while we're out and about being tourists during the day, or where to go for dinners that are fun, romantic, and memorable? I have the lonely planet guide and have been perusing reviews on tripadvisor, but I'm hoping to find some options that are a little more original.
I'd love any other advice or suggestions for activities and sights to see during our trip, too! We want to get the most out of our trip and minimize stress while we're there, so I'm trying to plan as much in advance as possible!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 2 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 3 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 4 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 5 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 6 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 7 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 8 Yom Hazikaron
- 9 Yom Haatzmaut
- 10 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 11 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 12 recomendation on African Safari company
- 13 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 14 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 15 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 16 One extra day in Jordan
- 17 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 18 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 19 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 20 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 21 Israel in Late October or November?
- 22 One month in Africa
- 23 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 24 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 25 Travel to Saudi Arabia
Where to go for lunch and dinner in Fes, Marrakech, and Essaouira