My fiance and I are going to Morocco for two weeks in October for our honeymoon, specifically Fes, Marrakesh, and Essaouira. My fiance is a big eater and especially loves good food and wine. We like experiencing authentic cuisine when we travel, but we also like non-traditional options if the atmosphere is fun and food and drink are worthwhile. Does anyone have any suggestions for where to eat lunch while we're out and about being tourists during the day, or where to go for dinners that are fun, romantic, and memorable? I have the lonely planet guide and have been perusing reviews on tripadvisor, but I'm hoping to find some options that are a little more original.
I'd love any other advice or suggestions for activities and sights to see during our trip, too! We want to get the most out of our trip and minimize stress while we're there, so I'm trying to plan as much in advance as possible!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.supplements4news.com/hydroluxe-serum/
- 2 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 3 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 4 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 5 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 6 http://healthonlinereviews.com/juvarelle-eye-lift-cream/
- 7 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 8 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 9 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 10 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 11 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 12 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 13 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 14 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 15 Buying merchandise
- 16 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 17 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 18 Egypt January-February 2018
- 19 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 20 safari for the mobility impaired
- 21 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 22 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 23 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 24 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 25 Need a Car in Nassau?
Where to go for lunch and dinner in Fes, Marrakech, and Essaouira