I am travelling to Dubai this weekend and plan to do a trip down the creek. i am only there overnight staying at the Dusit Thani and I have heard the seafood in Dubai is sensational, I am looking for a nice seafood meal, not too expensive. Anyone have any ideas or recommendations? thankyou
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 2 Yellow Fever Vaccine for Southern Africa
- 3 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 4 Guidance on Single Supplement Fess
- 5 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 6 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 7 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 8 Victoria Falls
- 9 Cape Town
- 10 Trip Insurance for Africa Trip
- 11 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 12 Morocco vs Turkey
- 13 Dual Citizenship- Travelling question
- 14 Affidavit document for sole parent traveling to SA with child
- 15 Two Nights in Tangiers
- 16 Nairobi, where to stay
- 17 Widerness Lodges
- 18 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 19 Help plan African Safari
- 20 Help planning a first safari on a budget?
- 21 Tipping on Safari
- 22 THE PANORAMA ROUTE
- 23 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 24 Cape Town -safety
- 25 NBO Airport Transfer?