I am travelling to Dubai this weekend and plan to do a trip down the creek. i am only there overnight staying at the Dusit Thani and I have heard the seafood in Dubai is sensational, I am looking for a nice seafood meal, not too expensive. Anyone have any ideas or recommendations? thankyou
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 포커 바둑이 ▣추천인 : 지퍼 홈피:≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 2 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 3 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 4 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 5 Buying merchandise
- 6 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 7 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 8 Egypt January-February 2018
- 9 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 10 safari for the mobility impaired
- 11 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 12 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 13 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 14 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 15 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 16 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 17 Dining in Cape Town
- 18 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?
- 19 Dubai plan
- 20 Best Layover from NY to Cape Town
- 21 Israel with kids in August
- 22 Sterkfontein/ Cradle of Humankind
- 23 Iran in May
- 24 South Africa in June
- 25 Dual Citizenship- Travelling question