I am travelling to Dubai this weekend and plan to do a trip down the creek. i am only there overnight staying at the Dusit Thani and I have heard the seafood in Dubai is sensational, I am looking for a nice seafood meal, not too expensive. Anyone have any ideas or recommendations? thankyou
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 2 Moroccan Camel Safari
- 3 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 4 Abu Dhabi overnight stay
- 5 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 6 Audley Travel
- 7 Can "European" plugs be used in South Africa?
- 8 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 9 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 10 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 11 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 12 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 13 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 14 Safari in South Africa
- 15 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 16 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 17 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 18 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 19 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 20 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 21 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 22 Straight through to Kenya or layover?
- 23 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 24 Advise on Hotel stay and attractions visit in Casablanca
- 25 Experience of using Namibia Tracks and Trails