We are looking for book an all inclusive holiday in May/June time. We have been presented with a number of options, and wondered if anyone could advise which would suit us best?
We are late 20s, and going with another couple. We will probably spend the majority of the holiday at the resort, and enjoy nice food and drinks. However it would be nice to have the option to go out and about and see some local culture?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 2 Uganda Trip Report
- 3 Money in Uganda
- 4 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 5 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 6 VISA for Mozambique
- 7 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 8 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 9 Cape Verdean Esqudos
- 10 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 11 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 12 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 13 Best African Safari
- 14 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 15 beach visit after safari
- 16 Petra Wadi Rum
- 17 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 18 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 19 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 20 What is worth seeing in November?
- 21 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 22 Israeli Tour Guides
- 23 Masai Mara in May
- 24 Western Desert Itinerary
- 25 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
Where to go - Dominican Republic, Cuba, Mexico or Cape Verde?