We are looking for book an all inclusive holiday in May/June time. We have been presented with a number of options, and wondered if anyone could advise which would suit us best?
We are late 20s, and going with another couple. We will probably spend the majority of the holiday at the resort, and enjoy nice food and drinks. However it would be nice to have the option to go out and about and see some local culture?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 2 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 3 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 4 First time safari question
- 5 Dubai
- 6 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 7 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 8 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 9 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 10 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 11 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 12 Etosha help
- 13 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups
- 14 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 15 private game reserve-kruger
- 16 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 17 Abu Dhabi and the Rest?
- 18 Dubai for 36 hours hotel recommendation
- 19 go2africa
- 20 Fabulous Feb. 2016 Rwanda, Tanzania and Kenya Trip
- 21 NAMIBIA rent a car from Windhoek Airport
- 22 My Topic Titlelas mountains
- 23 Mauritius-has anyone gone on a honeymoon there?
- 24 Is website south-african-lodges.com Legit?
- 25 Botswana or Zimbabwe
Where to go - Dominican Republic, Cuba, Mexico or Cape Verde?