We are looking for book an all inclusive holiday in May/June time. We have been presented with a number of options, and wondered if anyone could advise which would suit us best?
We are late 20s, and going with another couple. We will probably spend the majority of the holiday at the resort, and enjoy nice food and drinks. However it would be nice to have the option to go out and about and see some local culture?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 2 Israel in April - itinerary help
- 3 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 4 Mpumalanga visit
- 5 Advice, please: Addo Elephant Park to Cape Town AIrport on Garden Route
- 6 safe areas to go on safari
- 7 Rabat opinion and prices in Rabat + video
- 8 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 9 Okavango and Kalahari in December
- 10 Lion World
- 11 Victoria Falls
- 12 WOMEN DRIVING IN SA
- 13 8 nights in Dubai...need advice regarding Dubai/Petra combo.
- 14 2015: South Africa for a fortnight
- 15 Now is a GREAT time to visit Egypt! (Trip Report)
- 16 TRIP REPORT – 5 fantastic weeks in South Africa, Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) and Mauritius
- 17 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 18 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 19 Migration in Tanzania/Kenya - September
- 20 Trip to Kenya - Nov 26-Dec 9
- 21 Kruger park
- 22 Casablanca arrival -alternative first night stay
- 23 Have itinerary -- need an agency
- 24 Malaria medications Africa
- 25 Safe to Travel to Morocco
Where to go - Dominican Republic, Cuba, Mexico or Cape Verde?