We are looking for book an all inclusive holiday in May/June time. We have been presented with a number of options, and wondered if anyone could advise which would suit us best?
We are late 20s, and going with another couple. We will probably spend the majority of the holiday at the resort, and enjoy nice food and drinks. However it would be nice to have the option to go out and about and see some local culture?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Trip Report : Jordan and United Arab Emirates
- 2 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 3 honeymoon place
- 4 Suggestions needed for 5 days in Tunisia
- 5 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 6 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 7 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 8 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 9 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 10 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 11 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 12 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 13 Yom Hazikaron
- 14 Yom Haatzmaut
- 15 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 16 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 17 recomendation on African Safari company
- 18 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 19 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 20 One extra day in Jordan
- 21 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 22 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 23 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 24 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 25 Israel in Late October or November?
Where to go - Dominican Republic, Cuba, Mexico or Cape Verde?