We are looking for book an all inclusive holiday in May/June time. We have been presented with a number of options, and wondered if anyone could advise which would suit us best?
We are late 20s, and going with another couple. We will probably spend the majority of the holiday at the resort, and enjoy nice food and drinks. However it would be nice to have the option to go out and about and see some local culture?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 nonetheless that that is damag
- 2 http://buysupplementsreview.com/hypertone-force/
- 3 Top Five Must-see Places in Addis Ababa
- 4 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/bellacelle-eye-cream/
- 5 http://www.ifirmationantiagingcream.com/nitrobuild-plus-avis/
- 6 Morocco Questions
- 7 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 8 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 9 Botswana safari recs
- 10 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 11 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 12 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 13 Botswana in January
- 14 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 15 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 16 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 17 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 18 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 19 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- 20 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 21 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 22 2 days i n JO'burg
- 23 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 24 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 25 Jnb to Vic Falls cheap
Where to go - Dominican Republic, Cuba, Mexico or Cape Verde?