We are looking for book an all inclusive holiday in May/June time. We have been presented with a number of options, and wondered if anyone could advise which would suit us best?
We are late 20s, and going with another couple. We will probably spend the majority of the holiday at the resort, and enjoy nice food and drinks. However it would be nice to have the option to go out and about and see some local culture?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 2 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 3 South African Cities
- 4 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 5 Luggage protection for Joburg?
- 6 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 7 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 8 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 9 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 10 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 11 where to go in africa
- 12 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 13 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 14 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 15 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 16 Help with bags
- 17 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 18 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 19 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 20 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 21 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 22 Israeli Tour Guides
- 23 Shopping in Morocco
- 24 Need 2-3 others to join Serengeti safari January 9-15, 2017
- 25 Weekend trip to a Middle Eastern City
Where to go - Dominican Republic, Cuba, Mexico or Cape Verde?