We would like to go on an African Safari, but there are so many places to see and it is hard to choose! Any suggestions for a first time trip to Africa which would introduce us to a variety of animals and some African culture? We would have about 2 1/2 weeks. My husband and I are active retirees in our early 60s.
Where to go?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 3 days in Teheran
- 2 Ideas about the trip.
- 3 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 4 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 5 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 6 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 7 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 8 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 9 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 10 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 11 Questions about Chobe
- 12 What camera to use on safari
- 13 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 14 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 15 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 16 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 17 To go to Israel or not?
- 18 Bidair at JNB
- 19 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 20 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 21 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 22 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 23 Eastern Cape Lodges
- 24 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 25 Dubai > Oman?