I am eagerly looking forward to a trip to Dubai which will be a very different experience for me. I am worried about where to eat and have a few drinks (mindful of the Muslim culture) without breaking the bank!! I am staying on Jumeriah. Would be great to get some tips/recommendations on where best to eat etc.
Where to eat and drink
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Questions about Chobe
- 2 Morroco Travel Guide
- 3 One Day V.I.P Petra tour
- 4 Mouhoutours Adventures for a Desert Trip in Morocco !!
- 5 India
- 6 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 7 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 8 Ideas about the trip.
- 9 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 10 3 days in Teheran
- 11 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 12 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 13 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 14 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 15 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 16 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 17 What camera to use on safari
- 18 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 19 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 20 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 21 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 22 To go to Israel or not?
- 23 Bidair at JNB
- 24 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 25 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon