Got one Africa trip in me. But where to go?? I am interested in luxury tenting, small hotel stays, seeing animals (lions would be nice...) meeting tribal people, and getting out of any big city as fast as possible! Not a prima donna traveler by any means, but I do like a bed and shower, and all at a reasonable price. So, fodorites - what country/counties in Africa? And, if you have a travel company that you loved , send that info along too. Most likely will be traveling at the end of 2014/beginning of 2015. thanks Anne
WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 India
- 2 Unforgettable moments in desert - Morocco Trip Report
- 3 Questions about Chobe
- 4 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 5 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 6 Ideas about the trip.
- 7 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 8 3 days in Teheran
- 9 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 10 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 11 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 12 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 13 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 14 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 15 What camera to use on safari
- 16 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 17 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 18 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 19 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 20 To go to Israel or not?
- 21 Bidair at JNB
- 22 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 23 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 24 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 25 Lamu or Zanzibar?