Got one Africa trip in me. But where to go?? I am interested in luxury tenting, small hotel stays, seeing animals (lions would be nice...) meeting tribal people, and getting out of any big city as fast as possible! Not a prima donna traveler by any means, but I do like a bed and shower, and all at a reasonable price. So, fodorites - what country/counties in Africa? And, if you have a travel company that you loved , send that info along too. Most likely will be traveling at the end of 2014/beginning of 2015. thanks Anne
WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 fez accommodation
- 2 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 3 Morocco tour guide?
- 4 what kind of phone
- 5 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 6 Need help with N TZ itinerary
- 7 Johannesburg...?
- 8 Travel regulations for children visiting South Africa
- 9 Self-drive safari ideas, but not South Africa
- 10 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 11 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 12 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 13 Train or car from Fes to Marrakech- with kids
- 14 Suggestions for a group tour
- 15 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 16 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 17 Cape Town + Safari and what else?
- 18 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 19 Good online shop for diplomats located in Dubai
- 20 Morocco: Presence of Armed Guards?
- 21 Chimps, Gorillas and Camels- a Tale of Three Countries
- 22 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 23 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 24 Porini Amboseli or Tortelis ?
- 25 Yellow Fever vaccination: Zambia-South Africa