Got one Africa trip in me. But where to go?? I am interested in luxury tenting, small hotel stays, seeing animals (lions would be nice...) meeting tribal people, and getting out of any big city as fast as possible! Not a prima donna traveler by any means, but I do like a bed and shower, and all at a reasonable price. So, fodorites - what country/counties in Africa? And, if you have a travel company that you loved , send that info along too. Most likely will be traveling at the end of 2014/beginning of 2015. thanks Anne
WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 2 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 3 Interested in joining me on Nov. 16-23 Liuwa Plain trip?
- 4 Botswana - Kwara or Victoria Falls/Chobe (after 9 nights around Kruger)
- 5 Questions about Chobe
- 6 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 7 Zambia, A Scenic Arrival
- 8 Most affordable airfare to get to the Western Sabi lodges
- 9 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 10 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 11 Looking for child friendly self catering house in Cape Town in March 2015
- 12 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 13 Ebola and Morocco
- 14 Thompson Gazelle
- 15 Overland in West Africa
- 16 Domestic flight to HDS/MQP from JNB??
- 17 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 18 Cape Town, Safari + Victoria Falls
- 19 Morrocco and Cash
- 20 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 21 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 22 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 23 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 24 South Africa trip advices
- 25 Dubai transit with different connecting flights