Can Fodor's Forum readers come up with a list of uber-resorts for the honeymoon of a lifetime? As of now, rumor says the royal superstars, Prince William and his lovely Kate, are headed for a week on the Scilly Isles (where there are more sheep than people). We think that's okay to catch the royal breath, but what about another week at one of our suggested resorts. The royal lovebirds desperately need a break: he's serving his country in the armed forces and she's about to join the rest of the Windsors in attending a thousand public functions (community center openings, etc.) a year. Their honeymoon destinations would not only need to be beautiful places, and perfect for memories-in-the-making, but they also would have to put a premium on privacy. Fabulous islands, exotic resorts, natural splendors: Can we come up with a list of spectacular getaways that are custom-made for their royal honeymoon? There's still time to send our recommendations to Windsor Castle!
Where Should Will and Kate Honeymoon?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Evacuation Insurance
- 2 Info for those considering gorilla trekking in Rwanda
- 3 Johannesburg
- 4 [UGANDA] Selected Budget and MidRange Tour Operators.
- 5 Back from 26 Days in the Falkland Islands - Happy to answer any questions
- 6 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 7 Skywards voucher - Dubai airport
- 8 Question about UK outlet adapters & taps
- 9 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 10 Rental cars in Cape Town
- 11 Transiting through Cairo
- 12 Help: 4 days, 3 nights in (or our of) Johannesburg
- 13 South Africa in February?
- 14 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 15 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 16 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 17 Car Rentals in Israel
- 18 Dubai for New Years Eve - Fireworks, Itinerary
- 19 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 20 Morocco to portugal
- 21 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 22 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 23 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 24 Independence Day in Israel
- 25 Drinking on safari